Chapter 5

Jungkook's hands felt soft, yet strong to Taehyung. Soon the ravenette started to lead the blonde boy towards the table he usually sat at and Taehyung just followed him silently. He had never spoken to any of the raven haired boy's friends, what if they wouldn't like him? A nervous feeling started to form in the young student's stomach and his heart started to beat more rapidly.

Soon Jungkook's usual table came into sight and Taehyung immediately recognized every single person sitting at it. On the left side of the table sat a red haired boy with a smile as bright as the sun. Jung Hoseok was known for his happy aura and had always given Taehyung a friendly smile when the two of them accidentally locked eyes, even though the blonde haired boy was still in a relationship with Kai back then.

Next to the red haired boy sat a boy with hair as blonde as Taehyung's and the young student immediately regonised him as Lee Taemin. Taemin used to be friends with Kai, but switched groups once he started dating Hoseok. Even though Kai had never told Taehyung much about Taemin, he knew it still bothered his ex-boyfriend a lot.

On the opposite of Taemin sat a boy with purple hair, who looked like he was playing a game on his phone. Kim Namjoon was known to be super smart, even though he didn't seem to care about school at all. The only thing Namjoon had eyes for was the brown haired boy sitting on his lap.

Kim Seokjin and Namjoon had been in a relationship for what felt like forever, and Taehyung couldn't imagine the last time he had seen one of two without the other. Their relationship had always been perfect in the blonde boy's eyes and sometimes, when he and Kai had been in a fight, He would wish for his relationship to be like theirs. Funny how that turned out completely different.

The silver haired boy next to Jin is Yoongi, the boy Taehyung had locked eyes with when he walked into the canteen. Yoongi was Jungkook's best friend and the boy was known to be a player, just like the ravenette. Even though Yoongi wasn't very tall, everyone knew not to mess with the boy, because he would make sure anyone who dared to come in his way would regret it.

"Hey boys, I brought someone with me." Jungkook said once the both of them reached the table. The ravenette took a seat next to Yoongi and made a gesture for Taehyung to take a seat next to Hoseok. As soon as the blonde boy sat down he felt the eyes of all the boys sitting at the table on him, and the nervous feeling from before quickly started to return.

Slowly a smirk started to form on face of the silver haired boy Taehyung recognized as Yoongi. "Well well, if it isn't Kai's little princess" Yoongi said, amusement clearly lacing his voice. Yoongi's whole aura screamed confidence, something Taehyung clearly missed right now. What was he supposed to say to these boys, after all they probably saw Taehyung as their enemy.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" the silver haired boy continued, the smirk still clearly visible on his face. Taehyung slowly opened his mouth to answer but quickly shut it again once he realized he didn't know what to answer. Why was he sitting at this table? It's not like any of these people considered the blonde boy to be their friend. The nervous feeling in Taehyung's chest slowly started to become worse and he started to doubt if he had done the right thing by following the raven haired boy.

"I'm not Kai's princess anymore, we broke up." Taehyung decided to answer, uncertainty clearly lacing his voice. Yess they were broken up, Kai had hurt him a lot. Yet the blonde couldn't help but wonder if he had done the right thing. The young student nervously looked at the other boys on the table, waiting for a reaction of at least one of them.

The boys at the table looked at the blonde in front of them with eyes as big as saucers, and somehow it made Taehyung feel very uneasy. To the blonde boy it felt like he was being watched, and he didn't like it one bit. Were they judging him?