Chapter 11

"We're here." Jungkook said as he parked his car next to three other fast looking cars. An excited feeling began to spread through the blonde boy's body and quickly Taehyung grabbed the handle of the door to pushed it open.

"Tae!" The blonde boy heard someone say in an excited tone as soon as he came out of the car and he immediatly noticed Jin and Taemin walking towards him. A small smile made it's way onto the young student's face at the sight of his friends and he waved shortly at them while a soft 'hey' left his mouth.

Within a few seconds all the boys were standing close to each other while they were busily talking. "Are you excited for the race Taehyung?" Namjoon asked once he noticed the blonde boy being a bit quiet. Quickly the young student nodded his head and smiled at his purple haired friend.

"I'm excited, however this is all still very new to me so I'm a bit nervous too." Taehyung confessed while he suddenly felt someone lay an arm around his neck. The blonde boy slowly looked to his right only to see the smirking face of Jungkook staring at him.

"Don't worry princess, I'll win this one just for you." The ravenette said with a wink and a deep blush made it's way onto the young student's face. Jungkook could easily be described as the flirty fuckboy type. Flirting was practically the street racer's second nature and Taehyung swore the raven haired boy sometimes flirted with him without even noticing what he was doing.

A small smile formed onto the blonde haired boy's face and he softly shook his head. "I bet you will." He said, amusement clearly lacing his voice.

After a few minutes a hard siren sounded all over the industrial place and an excited look made it's way onto Jungkook's face. "Guess it's my turn now." The ravenette said before retrieving his arm from Taehyung's neck and completely turning towards him.

The street racer put his hand on the small of Taehyung's back and quickly pushed him a bit closer towards himself. The blonde boy inhaled sharply once the street racer started to lower his head a bit and soon the smell of Jungkook's expensive cologne invaded his nostrils.

A deep red blush decorated Taehyung's cheeks once the younger boy softly planted his cherry red lips on the blonde boy's soft cheek and the older boy's eyes quickly grew as wide as they could be.

"We're being watched." The younger softly whispered into Taehyung's ear once he disconnected his lips from the older boy's cheek. Jungkook quickly increased the distance between both boys and gave the older boy a wink before turning away from him.

"Yoongi you're in charge of Tae." The ravenette said in a serious tone before getting in his car and driving away. As soon as the black car was out of sight Taehyung quickly looked around himself. Jungkook had said someone was watching them right?

As the blonde boy was carefully looking around the crowd he soon locked eyes with the one person he didn't want to see right now. An annoyed expression immediately made it's way onto Taehyung's face once he recognised the familiar faces of Kai and his friends who were standing on a small distance from them. While a concerned look could be spotted on Lucas and Baekhyun's faces, Kai looked like he couldn't be more pissed than he already was. A soft sigh left the young student's mouth and he quickly turned his body away from them. He wouldn't let anyone ruin his night.

"You coming Tae?" Yoongi said once he noticed the other group of street racers staring at the blonde boy. Taehyung softly nodded while giving his grey haired friend a friendly smile before following him towards where the crowd was standing.

A huge group of people were surrounding two cars, a grey one and Jungkook's black one. Just like last time the crowd was cheering and soon a blonde girl in insanely high heels was walking in front of the cars.