Chapter 18

A soft laugh escaped Taehyung's mouth as yet another ball of paper hit Jimin's face. Currently both boys were enjoying their free periodt and decided to spend it inside the library. While Jimin was actually trying his best to study, Taehyung was bored to death. The blonde boy didn't feel like studying at all and thus he had decided to annoy his best friend.

An annoyed look slowly began to form on the pink haired boy's face as yet another ball of paper hit his face. "I swear to god I'm going to drown you one day." The smart boy spoke before grabbing one of the paper balls Taehyung had thrown at him and throwing it back.

A surprised look slowly formed onto the blonde haired boy's face as soon as his own paper ball hit him, before breaking out into a laughing fit and yet again throwing the ball back at Jimin. "Nahh, you love me." The young student said before his phone made a loud bleeping sound. Quickly Taehyung fished the device out of his pocket and unlocked it.

I'm bored as fuck, where are you?

A small smile immediately decorated the young student's face once he saw the familiar name of Jungkook's contact appear on the screen. Lately the ravenette had begun to text him a lot and somehow the street racer always managed to create a weird feeling inside the blonde boy's stomach.

I'm in the library with Jimin, why?

The young student quickly replied before making yet another paper ball and throwing it at Jimin's face. However the pink haired boy was quick to catch the ball this time and throw it right back at his best friend. The ball hit Taehyung in his face and he softly began to laugh before hearing his phone bleep again.

Great, I'll join you guys in a minute

A confused look quickly made it's way onto the young student's face upon reading the text he had just received from his raven haired friend. Wasn't he in maths class at the moment?

Aren't you in maths class atm though?

The blonde boy quickly typed a response and almost immediately he got a text back. A loud laugh left the boy's mouth upon reading what the street racer had send him.

I'll just escape dw;)

A confused look was showing on Jimin's face and he slightly tilted his head. "What's so funny?" The smart boy asked his best friend who in return showed him the text he had just received from Jungkook. A small smile immediately was visible on Jimin's face and he slowly shook his head. "He's one of those guys huh." He said before focussing on the book which was laying in front of him again.

Soon both boys were minding their own thing. Jimin was once again studying for a test while Taehyung was just playing a game on his phone. A peacefull silence hung between both boys until someone loudly dropped his bag on the table the boys were sitting at.

"Missed me princess?" Jungkook said while a smirk was visible on his face. The ravenette took place on a chair next to Taehyung and slung his arm around the blonde boy's neck.

"Ohh hey, you're Jimin right?" The street racer asked as he saw the pink haired boy on the other side of the table. Ofcourse Taehyung had told him that he was here with Jimin but he decided to ask anyway.

"Y-yeah." The smart boy answered back, shyness clearly lacing his voice. Jungkook was super populair, ofcourse talking to him made the pink haired boy nervous, normally the ravenette wouldn't even have acknowledged his existence.

"Ahh so you're the one who tutors Yoongi." The raven haired boy stated to which Jimin just nodded. A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face upon noticing how shy Jimin was in front of Jungkook. His best friend truly was the cutest boy alive.

Soon all three boys were caught up in an intresting conversation about how Jungkook and Taehyung thought Yoongi needed some more tutoring session together with Jimin while the pink haired boy only said that he had already improved a lot and didn't need that much tutoring. It took up a lot of time and within no time the familiar sound of the bell ringing sounded through the whole school.

"Jimin why don't you join us for lunch?" Jungkook asked as he got up from the chair he was sitting on and took his bag from the table. Hesitation was clearly visible on the pink haired boy's face and he slowly started to shake his head.

"Ohh come on Chim, it will be fun!" Taehyung then tried, hoping he would be able to convince his best friend to come with them. Jimin always spend luchtime alone in the library and it was time to change that. Jimin needed some other friends apart from him and the Bangtan crew would be perfect for that.

After a lot of convincing from both Jungkook and Taehyung Jimin finally agreed and within no time all three boys were on their way towards the canteen. As soon as the boys had almost reached the canteen Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist and pressed him a bit closer before whispering in his ear. "How about we make sure Yoongi has to sit next to Jimin?" The ravenette whispered, a smirk clearly visible on his face. Immediately the blonde boy's eyes lit up and he nodded his head. Ohh how he would love to see those two together. Yoongi was head over heels for the pink haired boy. This was gonna be awesome!

Soon all three boys were sitting at Bangtan's usual table, waiting for the others to arrive. Jimin slowly began to open up a bit more to Jungkook and the ravenette ofcourse took full advantage of that. "So Jimin, do you currently have a crush on someone?" The street racer asked while leaning back against the chair he was sitting on. Jimin immediately became completely red and quickly looked down without answering. A sly smirk began to form onto Jungkook's face and as he got ready to ask another question until all the other boys arrived.

"Have you guys heard about the party tonight?" Jin said as he sat down on a chair next to Jungkook. "Yeah, we're totally going right?" Hoseok then said while an enthousiastic tone was lacing his voice.

Meanwhile Yoongi slowly took place next to Jimin, as that was the only seat left. The color on the boy's face could easily be described as tomato red and while he was normally pretty actively taking part in any conversation the boys were having, he was now completely silent. Jimin had been his crush for quite some time now and while he had multiple tutoring sessions with the boy he was still nervous as hell around him.

Ofcourse Jungkook being the person he is he noticed everything. "You're coming to the party too, right?" The ravenette asked the pink haired boy who was sitting directly in front of him. Immediately all the boys at the table began to enthusiastically ask their new friend to come too and after a while he agreed.

A sly smirk formed onto the ravenette's face and he slowly leaned a bit closer to Taehyung. "Let's play matchmaker for the two of them tonight, okay?" The street racer spoke and immediately Taehyung began to nod enthousiastically.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

First of all I would like to adress something. If you got anything to say about my writing style being too detailed then kindly leave please. I spend 2/3 hours writing every chapter in my free time and I really try to do my best on every single on of them. If something about my books isn't up to your standards then just leave, it's that simple. Don't openly criticise my work when I haven't asked you anything, reading stuff like that isn't motivating at all.

Ofcourse I also want to thank everyone who has been supporting my work! I appreciate every single read, vote and comment I get and I consider myself so lucky every day to have such amazing people as yourself reading my work. You guys have no idea how happy you make me everyday when I look at all your comments!! I love you all❤️❤️

Question of the chapter:

What was the first BTS song you listened to?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!