Chapter 25

A/N

This chapter contains smut. If you're uncomfortable with reading things like this please skip the entire chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story.

___

Immediately upon hearing Taehyung say 'fuck me' Jungkook's eyes darkened and he lowered his head before attaching his lips with the blonde boy's neck. A smile immediately began to form onto Taehyung's face and he closed his eyes before softly grabbing Jungkook's hair.

The ravenette began to suck and bite Taehyung's neck until a dark purple hickey was clearly visible on the boy's smooth skin. A proud smirk immediately decorated the street racer's face upon noticing his 'artwork' and he shifted his gaze over to the young student's lips before kissing them.

Immediately Taehyung began to eagerly kiss Jungkook back while softly pulling at his raven locks. The street racer had been occupying the blonde boy's thought ever since he had attempted to teach the young student how to drive. Jungkook was all Taehyung wanted.

Eagerly the raven haired boy's tongue licked Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Ofcourse the blonde boy immediately opened his mouth while following Jungkook's lead. The ravenette slowly began to explore the young student's mouth while one of his hands began to travel down until it reached the edge of Taehyung's jeans.

Quickly the ravenette's hand began to travel even lower before teasingly palming the blonde who was still trapped against the wall through his jeans. "O my god." A soft moan escaped the blonde's lips while he softly squeezed his eyes shut. Jungkook quickly began to smirk once he heard the sinfull sound that left Taehyung's mouth and he began to rub a bit harder.

"A-ahh!" The blonde boy moaned loudly while feeling his jeans get tighter and tighter. Jungkook was clearly playing with him but the young student didn't care. He was already thankfull for the friction the ravenette was providing him.

"You like that hmmh?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear before slowly licking his earlob and then nibbeling on it. Immediately Taehyung's held his breath while his cheeks became red. The ravenette knew so damn well what he was doing and it was slowly driving the  blonde boy crazy.

"Q-quit teasing Jungkook." The young student managed to bring out before the ravenette left his ear and began to abuse his neck once again. Immediately Taehyung leaned his head a bit to the side in order to provide the street racer some more space to do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Jungkook began to suck and bite the blonde's neck once again, creating another dark purple spot right next to the other one. "Patience princess." The boy then spoke into the young student's ear before kissing him once again. Taehyung immediately opened his mouth and the two of them began their battle of dominace. Soft moans kept leaving Taehyung's mouth and slowly Jungkook was getting the upperhand.

A big smirk began to form onto the raven haired boy's face once Taehyung finally admitted his defeat and he began to lower both his hands to the back of Taehyung's thights before lifting him up. The blonde boy soon understood what it was that the raven haired boy wanted to do and he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck before jumping up while still kissing the boy.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to move his hands towards Taehyung's ass and softly squeezing it. A sudden yelp left the blonde boy's mouth as he was completely caught of guard by the street racer's action. A soft laugh left the younger boy's mouth and he slowly began to walk towards his bedroom.

A spark rushed up Taehyung's spine once he noticed where the ravenette was taking him and excitement was rushing through his veins. Finally the street racer would stop teasing him and get to the real stuff already. About damn time.