Chapter 20

Heaven. That was what the current moment felt like to Taehyung. Both boys lips were gently touching and slowly Jungkook moved his hand behind the blonde boy's head, only to press him closer than the young student had ever been before.

Slowly the blonde boy started to smile at the action of the ravenette, who's lap he was currently straddling before putting his own arms around the boy's neck and picking up the pace in which both boys were kissing.

Immediately Jungkook reacted upon Taehyung quickening their pace by greedily licking the older boy's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Instantly the young student opened his mouth and within a second both boys tongues were batteling for dominance.

Slowly the blonde boy began to feel the younger underneath him smirk into their kiss and before Taehyung knew it the ravenette began to softly pull on his hair. A spark of excitement immediately rushed up Taehyung's spine and without thinking twice the boy pressed himself even closer to Jungkook.

A soft yelp suddenly left Taehyung's mouth the moment Jungkook slowly moved one of his hands down and softly squeezed the boy's ass. Jungkook however began to smirk even wider into their kiss upon hearing the reaction that came out of the elder and took this oppurtunity to take the upper hand in their kiss.

The boy immediately began to slower the pace in which the two boys were kissing and began to softly rub Taehyung's back. A deep red blush was currently formed onto the older boy's cheeks and he admitted his defeat before following the younger's lead.

After a while both boy's had to break their kiss and immediately gasphed for air. Red blushes were clearly visible on both their cheeks and the both of them were intesenly staring at each other. A tense antmosphere was hanging between both boys who were currently only focussing on each other, conpletely shitting oit their surroundings.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me princess?" The ravenette softly whispered towards the blonde, who's cheeks became even redder upon hearing Jungkook's question. A small smile began to form on the blonde's face and slowly Taehyung began to grew shy, the boldness from before long gone.

Quickly the blonde began to turn around and get up in order to go back to his own place but a surprised look immediately began to form on his face as soon as he felt two strong arms surrounding his waist.

"Stay, please?" Jungkook softly whispered in the young student's ear. Immediately the red blush upon Taehyung's cheeks became even redder than before, nevertheless he softly nodded his head and leaned back against the street racer's chest. A feeling of safety immediately overtook him once he felt the strong and firm chest of Jungkook and he comfortably leaned against him.

"Wow." Jimin suddenly said, immediately catching the attention of the two flushtered boys. A sly smirk slowly began to form onto the pink haired boy's face and he send a wink towards Taehyung. "Don't think anyone here will be able to top that."

Immediately Taehyung slowly turned his head and hid himself into Jungkook's shoulder. A soft laugh left the ravenette's mouth upon noticing the blonde's reaction and he slowly sat up a bit straighter. "I don't think we need to play this game anymore but you guys can continue."

After a while of the rest of the group continuing spin the bottle and Jungkook and Taehyung just watching the group decided to stop playing and a soft sigh left the blonde boy's mouth. They had begun to play this game in order for Yoongi and Jimin to take the first step and yet those two hadn't even spun each other once.

Meanwhile all of them had gotten pretty drunk and it didn't take long for Taehyung to leave his group of friends and make his way to the bathroom. It took him a while to find it even though the house wasn't that big but once he arrived a small smile made it's way onto his face. Even though he was drunk he could still find his way around the house.