Chapter 21

A/N

This chapter contains (light) smut. if you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip it, you don't need it in order to understand the rest of the story.

__

A deep moan left Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook began to violently suck at his neck once again. Quickly the young student leaned his head a bit to the side in order to give the ravenette more space. Immediately Jungkook began to smirk when he noticed the action of the blonde boy who was currently pinned to the bathroom door and took his chance to suck ever harder at the boy's neck, creating a deep red spot on it.

Softly Taehyung began to pant as the street racer who was pinning him to the bathroom door kept sucking at his neck. Jungkook's actions felt heavenly to the blonde haired boy. He didn't care that he was drunk as fuck. He needed Jungkook, and he needed him fast.

"Quit playing and start doing something." Taehyung managed to bring out between his pants and moans. Immediately Jungkook dettached his lips from the soft skin of the older boy's neck and moved to his lips before kissing the blonde aa if his life depended on it.

Eagerly Taehyung accepted Jungkook's kiss by pressing both his hands on the back of the ravenette's head and pulling him closer. Slowly the street racer licked to older boy's lower lip in order to ask for entrance and immediately Taehyung gladly accepted by parting his lips a bit. At this point there would literally be nothing he wouldn't accept, he was horny as fuck and knew exactly what he wanted. Jungkook.

Slowly the ravenette started to move one of his hands down from the blonde's wrists and stopped at the boy's belt. An excited feeling immediately began to form into Taehyung's chest and his jeans slowly began to feel tighter and tighter.

Slowly Jungkook reached even lower and started to smirk in their kiss as soon as he felt the buldge in the older boy's jeans. Immediately excitement rushed through the ravenette's veins and he slowly started to rub the blonde's erection through his jeans. Ohh how he loved to play a bit before getting to the good stuff already.

A deep moan immediately left Taehyung's mouth upon feeling the friction Jungkook created by rubbing him through his jeans. Even though the street racer was clearly teasing him he was happy to get at least a little bit of pleasure from the ravenette at this moment. Slowly the situation inside Taehyung's pants became more and more painful due to his erection growing and his jeans not stretching.

"I swear to god if you're not gonna do something right fucking now I'll do it myself, this hurts like shit." The blonde whined, the boy clearly done with the younger's teasing. Immediately Jungkook began to pull at the boy's belt and within a few seconds the leather black belt was losely hanging around Taehyung's hips.

Slowly Jungkook began to move his lips towards the blonde's neck again, immediately smirking upon seeing the dark red hickey he had created there. Quickly his fingers began to open Taehyung's zipper and button and within another few seconds the boy's jeans were now ready to fall down to the ground.

Shivers ran down the blonde boy's spine once the ravenette who was still holding him in place began to whisper huskily inside his ear. "Do you want me to finger you or would you rather have me give you a blowjob?" The street racer softly whispered before attaching his lips to the young student's soft neck once again.

Softly Taehyung closed his eyes, enjoying Jungkook's actions before the question the ravenette had asked him clicked inside his head. During never have I ever the ravenette had said that he hadn't ever given a blowjob before right? Why the fuck would he want to do so now? Taehyung might be drunk as hell but his brain was still working. The ravenette had been very clear during that game, he didn't give blowjobs.