Chapter 15

"Alright let's go." Jungkook said as soon as he was done with dressing himself. Unlike before the boy was now actually wearing a shirt and a small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face. This boy was nuts for letting him drive his car.

On their way out Jungkook quickly grabbed a set of car keys from a table near the hallway and both boys walked towards the elevator. Jungkook pressed the button for going down before slowly taking Taehyung's hand in his own.

The blonde boy was becoming quite nervous. Never before had he driven a car and the thought of him doing exactely that in less than 30 minutes scared the shit out of him.

Jungkook intertwined his finger with the blonde boy's fingers and softly squeezed his hand. "Don't worry you'll be fine." The ravenette said in a supporting way while giving the young student a small smile.

A sarcastic laugh immediately left the older boy's mouth and he turned his head towards the younger. "I dare you to say that again once I've wrecked your car." Taehyung answered, worry clearly lacing his voice. The raven haired boy owned very expensive cars, this was such a bad idea.

Soon the doors of the elevator opened and both boy's quickly got in. As soon as they got in however Taehyung's mouth dropped at the view he was able to see through the glass walls of the elevator. The sight had been beautiful last night, but it was even prettier now that the dark sky had changed into a light blue one. From here you could clearly see the whole town and even some hills in the far distance.

Soon however the elevator began to move and Taehyung slowly turned around again. Within a few minutes both boys reached the ground floor and got out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened.

Within 5 minutes the boys were standing outside and soon three expensive cars came into sight. Jungkook's race car, the Mercedes and the Porsche. Slowly the ravenette started to reach inside his pockets in order to get the keys out of it and quickly pressed the button for the car to unlock as soon as he succeeded.

Immediately after the street racer had pressed the button for the car to unlock itself the lights inside the Mercedes began to light up and a nervous feeling immediately formed into Taehyung's chest. Was Jungkook seriously expecting him to drive a car as big as this one?

"I dont think this is such a good idea." The blonde boy spoke, his voice filled with uncertainty. A soft laugh immediately left Jungkook's mouth and he softly shook his head.

"You're not getting out of this one princess, come on." The ravenette said before slowly walking towards the driver's seat of the car. Within a few seconds the engine of the grey car came to life and it slowly began to drive backwards.

Taehyung watched carefully as Jungkook parked the car on the middle of the parkinglot before getting out of the vehicle again. "Now it's your turn." The street racer said while a smirk was visible on his face. The ravenette quickly walked over to the passenger's seat and waved at Taehyung in order for him to come.

"Come on Tae, the car isn't going to drive itself!" He said before getting in and closing the door of the grey Mercedes. Slowly Taehyung began to walk towards the driver's seat and his heart began to slowly beat more rapidly than before. Soon the blonde boy reached the car and slowly opened the door of the vehicle.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The young student said, hesistance lacing his voice.  Jungkook began to softly laugh again before shaking his head. "You'll need to learn sooner or later princess." The ravenette answered him and Taehyung sighed heavily. There was no way Jungkook would let him get out of the car without trying.

"Okay so this car is very easy, you start the engine and then you'll shift to drive." The street racer spoke before softly taking Taehyung's hand and laying it down on the shifting gear. He then softly put his hand on the blonde boy's and slowly started to move the shifting gear.

"If you want the car to go forward you first have to shift it into drive." The ravenette explained as he was slowly moving the shifting gear. "Now please press the left pedal with your foot, that's the brake." The street racer instructed and Taehyung quickly did as he was told. "If you won't press the brake when the car is in drive it will keep moving." The street racer then explained and the blonde boy softly nodded. This was already so hard and he didn't even have to drive yet.

"Now slowly take your foot from the pedal you're pressing now and shift to the other, that's the gas pedal." As soon as Taehyung heard the words the ravenette had said a feeling of panick began to rise inside him. He couldn't drive this car, this was too dangerous.

Quickly the boy began to breath irregularly and his vision began to fill itself with black spots. A loud beep suddenly sounded in his ears and he lost complete sense of the world around him. Flashes of his mother in her casket infiltrated his mind and a pained feeling overtook him completely.

Quickly the feeling of him beginning to pass out completely overtook Taehyung. However soon after he suddenly heard a deep voice say something in the distance. The blonde boy started to focus on trying to find out what the voice was saying, finding the sound very comfortable.

"Baby breath, come on." He managed to hear and immediately the blonde boy took a deep breath. Slowly the dark spots in his vision started to lessen while his sight slowly came back.

After a few seconds the familiar face of Jungkook appeared in front of Taehyung's face. The boy was having a very worried look on his face and he was slowly rubbing the blonde's back. It took a few more minutes for the young student to completely recover from the panic attack he had just experienced but he was doing better and better.

"I think we're done for today hmm?" Jungkook said while a loving smile was present on his face. Taehyung slowly nodded and immediately after the ravenette climbed out of the car before walking over towards the older boy's side and helping him out.

The younger boy was super worried about the blonde and felt pretty guilty too. If he hadn't offered Taehyung to teach him how to drive then the boy would have been completely fine.

"Are you okay again?" The ravenette asked as soon as the young student got out of the car and slowly leaned against the side of the car for support. "Pretty much yeah." Taehyung answered his friend before sending him a sweet smile. Even though he had been scared as hell when he had been sitting in the car he was super proud that he actually managed to get in the driver's seat. He had never gotten this far before.

A small smile made it's way onto the ravenette's face and he softly took Taehyung's arm before putting it around his own neck. "Let's go back upstairs okay?" The ravenette spoke before softly beginning to walk towards the lobby of the apartmentblock. Taehyung softly nodded before giving Jungkook a thight hug.

The street racer was completely stunned but soon began to hug the blonde boy back. "Thanks for trying to teach me how to drive, even though we didn't get to do much." The young student said before hugging the ravenette a bit closer. A small smile immediately formed onto Jungkook's face and he softly began to rub the blonde boy's back. "It's okay, we got time." The ravenette said in a reassuracing voice.

Softly the blonde let go of the younger boy again, a big smile present on his face. He liked spending time with Jungkook and even though this wasn't really a succes he would like to try again sometime.

"Let's try again soon." The blonde boy said and Jungkook nodded enthousiastically. Both boy's locked eyes and Taehyung's cheeks quickly became completely red. A funny feeling was forming inside his chest and he softly looked down.

What the hell was happening?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

What is the one thing that annoys you the most?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!