Chapter 8

A girl with insanely high  heels was walking in front of both cars with a yellow colored flag in her hands. The girl had long black hair and an unsettling feeling started to form inside the blonde boy's chest once he recognized her.

Flashes of last night started to fill Taehyung's mind, the noises they made, The clothes he found on the ground. And then finding them together in a way to intimate position. An angry feeling started to make it's way into Taehyung's chest once he remembered the smirk the black haired girl had had on her face once Taehyung had opened the door. She had enjoyed the pain he was feeling, and therefore Taehyung saw Kim Jennie as nothing more than a heartless monster.

"Drivers, are you ready?" Jennie said once she was standing in the front middle of the cars, while giving both drivers a suggestive look. Both drivers answered her by letting their motors roar and a smug smile started to form on the girl's face. "make sure those handsome faces of yours come back without any scratches" the pretty girl said with a wink before throwing the flag on the ground. Both cars immediately drove past her in full speed and within a few seconds the cars where nowhere to be seen.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal right? Taehyung said, still in shock about the fact that Kai had been a street racer all this time. Never had the blonde boy noticed anything, let alone suspect a thing. "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe" Jungkook answered him with a small smile on his face. The blonde boy slowly shook his head, ofcourse the ravenette liked the part that it was illegal the most.

"So, how long has Kai been doing this?" Taehyung asked to no one in particular. The young student had been really curious about the answer to this question as soon as he had seen his ex-boyfriend sit In that car. Was this kind of a new things or did the boy he had once trusted the most dp this on a regular basis?

"Do you mean fucking Jennie or the street racing?" Namjoon said and immediately got a push from Jin. "Can't you be a little more subtile?" the brown haired boy said towards his purple haired boyfriend while a look of disapprove crossed his face. "Baby I'm sorry" Namjoon immediately said before hugging Jin and attacking his boyfriend's face with kisses. Jin immediately started to smile again at the silly action of his boyfriend and a small smile made it's way onto the blonde boy's face. These two were made for each other.

"He has been streetracing for two years now, and fucking Jennie for at least 5 months now" Jungkook answered while giving an apologetical look towards Taehyung. An uneasy feeling started to form inside the boy's chest. So all this time everyone had known except him? All this time nobody had thought that maybe he deserved to know all of this? All this time not even one person had given a flying fuck about him.

A sad feeling started to make it's way into Taehyung's chest. Ofcourse he didn't blame Jungkook and his friends, before yesterday the blonde boy probably would have run of the moment one of them had tried to speak with him. The young student did feel betrayed by the boys he had called his friends for 1,5 years. Ofcourse he hadn't expected Taeyong to tell him anything bad about Kai, but Lucas had been his best friend. Didn't it cross the blue haired boy's mind even one time that maybe Taehyung deserved to know the truth?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Taehyung added in a soft tone, sadness clearly lacing his voice. Even though he knew he couldn't blame the boys he was slowly becoming friends with, he still had wished someone would have told him.  The blonde boy had never felt more betrayed than now. Kai had been a street racer  their entire relationship yet he had never told Taehyung anything about it.  His ex-boyfriend had made the young student look like a naïve fool for not knowing anything.

"Would you have believed me if I did?" Jungkook answered and a sad smile made it's way onto the blonde's face.  The ravenette had hit the nail on the head with the question he had just asked Taehyung. Ofcourse the young student wouldn't have believed Jungkook, after all he was Kai's enemy. "Probably not" Taehyung said while shaking his head. A small smile made it's way onto the dark haired boy's face and softly Jungkook put his arm around the blonde boy's shoulders.