Chapter 23

A/N

So since I spammed you all with a lot of Vengeance notifications this weekend a lot of you guys have missed the Slipstream update, which I had updated right before I messed Vengeance up. Please check if you have read the last chapter before you read this one because this one will be really random if you haven't.

____

All weekend Taehyung had been waiting for a text back and unfortunately apart from a short 'I won't be able to pick you up for school'this morning he had gotten nothing, absolutely nothing. Even though the blonde boy knew that he definitely hadn't done something wrong he somehow still felt uneasy about the whole situation. The young student had absolutely no idea why Jungkook was acting the way he was acting and it didn't feel right.

The ravenette himself had been the one who had suggested to play spin the bottle right? And then he had also been the first who had said that he needed Taehyung when both of them were clearly horny as fuck. It wasn't Taehyung's fault that he had done exactly what the street racer had asked of him, right?

Currently the blonde boy walking towards the canteen, hoping to be able to talk with Jungkook about all of this. Taehyung had gotten his heart broken once and he wasn't in for a second time. That one time had been more than enough for a whole lifetime.

Soon the young student reached the big doors which would led him to the canteen and he took a deep breath before pushing them open. A nervous feeling immediately made it's way into the boy's chest upon looking at the table he and his friends usually sat at, followed by a dissapointed look becoming visible on the blonde boy's face. Jungkook hadn't arrived yet unfortunately.

Taehyung decided to just walk to the other guys that were sitting at the table and took place on a chair too. "Hi everyone, do you guys know if the others are coming too?" The blonde boy asked while noticing Jungkook wasn't the only one who hadn't arrived yet. Obviously Taehyung tried to sound as neutral as possible. It was Jungkook he was looking for but he didn't want to seem too desperate.

"Yoongi is studying with Jimin, Hoseok has detention and Jungkook isn't at school." Jin answered as soon as Taehyung sat down, a friendly smile on his face. Immediately a soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he hung his head low. Ofcourse he loved the fact that he was able to spend time with Jin, Namjoon and Taemin, but these boys weren't the ravenette he needed to talk too in order to feel beter again.

As if Jin had a sixth sense for noticing if someone wasn't feeling well the brown haired boy softly put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Why do you ask?" The oldest of them all spoke while a friendly look was visible on his face. Jin was the kind of person who you could literally tell anything to and he would never be one to judge you. The boy was an absolute master at keeping secrets and always had sone advise ready for whoever needed it. He could be very well described as the mom of the group and everyone loved him for it.

Taehyung softly sighed before shrugging his shoulders. "Jungkook hasn't texted me back all weekend and I wanted to ask him why he didn't." The blonde confessed honestly. There was no point in lying to Jin anyway, that would be the same as telling Jimin his hair wasn't pink. "Something about it doesn't feel right."

Jin nodded understandingly before softly taking Taehyung's hand in his own and squeezing it. "How about me and Namjoon drop you at his place after school?" The brown haired boy spoke while a friendly tone was lacing his voice. "You won't be feeling beter if you won't talk to him."

Taehyung softly nodded while a small 'thanks' left his mouth. The blonde boy knew that Jin was right. Without him talking to Jungkook the young student would only feel worse and that was honestly the last thing Taehyung could use right now. The ravenette was acting strange and the blonde boy was keen on finding out why.

Taehyung literally had to thank Jungkook for so much and he really believed him and the ravenette had gotten pretty close. He couldn't be the only one feeling the butterflies in his stomach right? Jungkook must have at least felt something or else he wouldn't have shared such an intimate moment with the blonde...right?

Slowly the words Lucas had once spoken to Taehyung began to infiltrate his mind. 'He's gonne hurt you.' Maybe the blue haired boy had been right all along and had Jungkook been playing him all this time. That didn't explain why the other boys were still acting as if Taehyung was their friend though. The moment Kai had cheated on him the whole SuperM crew had dropped Taehyung while the boys in the  Bangtan crew were still caring about him. That couldn't be it right?

"Kook can be an asshole sometimes Tae, don't let him ruin your day okay?" Taemin decided to speak up while a reassuring tone was lacing his voice. Softly Taehyung nodded, knowing he wouldn't be able to do what the other boy had just told him to. Jungkook was the only person that had been crossing his mind lately. The ravenette meant the world to Taehyung and he had hoped that they would have at least had a shot at leaving this fake thing behind them and start something real. Unfortunately for the blonde however, fate wasn't on his side.

Soon the bell sounded through the canteen, indicating that their break was over and slowly Taehyung began to stand up. He needed to get to his next lesson even though he knew he wasn't going to be able to concentrate on it. Jungkook was currently living in his brain rent free and even though the blonde would have loved it if was only because of the butterflies in his stomach, unfortunately it wasn't. The boy's strange behaviour was mainly the cause of it at the moment and somehow it stressed the young student out.

What if Jungkook would tell him to fuck of now that he had gotten what he had wanted? After all the ravenette was known to be a huge player who doesn't do relationship. He only cares about a good fuck once in a while.

However that definitely wasn't the boy Taehyung had gotten to know lately. Yeah Jungkook was hot as hell, the blonde boy wasn't blind. However the boy had shown to be also super gentle and really caring about the people he loved. He knew exactly how much Kai had hurted Taehyung. He wouldn't do the same, right?

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he softly shook his head before saying goodbye to his friends and making his way towards his next lesson. There was only one way to find out.

Let's meet Jungkook after school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So this is super short, I know...but this is the small filler I needed for the next chapters. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway even though it's short!❤️

Question of the chapter:
Do you prefer to read on your phone or laptop?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!