Chapter 37

A nervous feeling overtook Taehyung completely as he looked at his laptop screen. He had been staring at the screen for at least half an hour now while doubting all his life decisions. Currently the young student had decided to sign himself up for driving lessons in order to overcome his fears but he was scared to finally set the final step.

"I don't dare to do it Jimin." The blonde boy spoke to his phone. His best friend had been encouraging him for the past half hour non through the phone stop and he wasn't ready to give up yet. "You can do it Tae. This is truly the best way to overcome you fears."

"I know." The blonde boy answered while the nervous feeling was still present in his body. After his mother's passing Taehyung had always been scared of cars and while he didn't mind it if someone else was driving the car the idea of himself driving scared the crap out of him. The idea alone already sent him close to getting a panick attack and the only time he had ever come close to actually do it had been together with Jungkook.

Slowly the blonde boy took a deep breath before pressing the send button. Immediately the young student's eyes grew big and a big breath of air left his lungs. There was no backing out now. He had send in his application for receiving driving lessons and it wouldn't take long before the blonde boy would be face to face with his biggest fear.

"I-I did it." Taehyung stammered out, still in shock that he had actually gone through with his plan. Slowly an excited yet scared feeling began to form into the young student's chest and he took a deep breath again.

Lately the blonde boy had been thinking a lot about taking driving lessons. He had tried it once with Jungkook and that moment had never left his mind. Ohh how proud Taehyung would be at himself if he ever managed to be able to drive a car, let alone speak about the fact how proud his mother would have been if she had still been alive.

"Wait for real?" Jimin asked while a questioning tone was lacing his voice. Taehyung was still looking at his laptop screen with a shocked look on his face. He had actually done it this time. There had been so many times Taehyung had wanted to sign up for driving lessons but he had always chickened out last minute. "Yeah, I send it."

"O my god congratulations Taehyungie! I'm so proud of you!" The pink haired boy on the other end of the phone exclaimed enthousiastically. Jimin had always been Taehyung's number one supporter when it came to this subject. The smart boy knew how big of a step this was for the blonde and he would make sure that the young student knew he wasn't alone in this. Jimin would have his back no matter what.

It didn't take long before a big smile began to display itself on Taehyung face and a proud feeling slowly began to form inside his body. He had gotten further than ever before. He was so damn proud to finally start facing his biggest fear.

After talking a bit longer with Jimin about everything that had just happened the two boys said their goodbyes to each other. Jimin had sceduled to meet up with Yoongi and Taehyung wanted nothing more but to visit his mother's grave and tell her all about his achievement of the day.

The blonde boy visited his mom's final resting place quite a lot. At least once a week the blonde boy made time to buy some pretty flowers and spend some time with the woman who still meant so much to him. Talking to his mother made Taehyung feel save. She had always been his save haven and she would remain so for as long as he was alive.

Quickly the young student put his laptop away and grabbed his coat before going outside. He couldn't wait to finally be able to pick out some beautiful flower for his mom again. Taehyung had a tendacy to always pick out a different kind of flower than the ones he had brought to her last week. He could literally spend almost half an hour trying to pick out the prettiest ones available. Only the best would be good enough for his beautiful mother.