Chapter 30

Taehyung nervously sat on his couch as he was waiting for a text from Kai. The older boy would pick him up tonight since the two of them were going to the old industrial place on the outer skirts of their town. Tonight another race was being held. This time it was Yoongi versus Taeyong and since Jimin was also going for the first time Taehyung had decided that he really wanted to be there for his best friend.

Of course since Jungkook wanted nothing to do with Taehyung the boy couldn't drive him there and thus the blonde boy had had no other choice but to ask his ex-boyfriend. Of course Yoongi and Jimin had offered the young student to ride with them but the blonde really wanted those two to have their alone time, without him constantly thirth wheeling.

It didn't take long before a beeping sound sounded through the young student's livingroom and the boy quickly picked up his Iphone.

Hey babe, I'm waiting outside <3

Immediately the blonde got up from his couch before getting his coat and running towards where Kai was waiting for him. His expensive Mercedes was making a roaring sound and Taehyung took a deep breath of air before opening the door of the passenger's seat and getting in.

"Hi babe." Kai immediately said as soon as Taehyung had opened the door. Taehyung softly sat down and fastened his seatbelt before looking to his left. "Hey Kai."

It didn't take long before the both of them took of in the dark night. Out of habit Kai put one of his hands on Taehyung's thighs and the blonde boy softly smiled at the gesture before putting his own hand on top of it. The older boy used to always do this back when the two of them were still in a relationship. It was quite nice for the young student to see that some things hadn't changed at all. Kai was still the exact same boy he had once fallen in love with.

"Did you take a warm coat with you Tae? I know how easily you get cold." Kai then asked before sending a loving smile towards the boy next to him who immediately nodded in response. "Yeah I made the mistake of not taking one with me once and I'll never make it again." The younger boy spoke while laughing softly. Back then he had been lucky to get Jungkook's jacket, otherwise he was sure he would have frozen to death."

"Good boy." A small smile was visible on Kai's face before a peacefull silence began to fill the car. Taehyung slowly turned his head a bit to the right in order to stare out the window into the dark night. Tonight was a very cold and wet night and the blonde was glad that it had finally stopped raining. However he was also worried. Wet weather meant that the roads were much more slippery than usually. Both Yoongi and Taeyong were going to race against each other under these circumstances and the young student could only hope that everything would go alright.

It didn't take long for Kai to reach the old industrial place and the boy quickly parked his expensive car before taking of his seatbelt and quickly getting out of it. The boy then hastily made his way over towards the passenger's seat before opening the door for Taehyung and offering him a hand to help him up. The blonde boy softly began to laugh before laying his own hand in Kai's. "You're so cheesy."

The older boy softly began to laugh before sending a wink Taehyung's way. "You know me." He answered before wrapping a hand around the smaller boy's back and guiding him towards were the SuperM gang was gathering. "Hey boys!" Kai enthousiastically said once the two of them finally reached them.

Immediately Lucas ran over towards Taehyung with a questioning look on his face. "Sorry Kai but I'm gonna steal Tae for a minute." The blue haired boy spoke before grabbing the older boy's wrist and dragging him away from the group. "Don't tell me you two are together again." The boy spoke with raised eyebrows.

A confused look began to form onto the blonde boy's face and he was at a complete loss for words. Why did Lucas look worried? If he thought that Kai and Taehyung were together again the boy should be really happy right? After all Lucas had begged Taehyung multiple times to come back towards their group of friends. "No we are not, why?"