Chapter 34

A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth as he sat down on his couch. The blonde boy had finally made it back home after a tiresome day of school and he switched on his tv. There would be time for homework later, right now all the young student wanted to do was lay back and relax while watching some Netflix.

A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face as he thought back to his eventful day. For the first time in weeks the boy had had a serious talk with Jungkook and he felt really good about it. Of course the young student knew that the ravenette wouldn't change immediately but maybe it would help him a bit. After all, Taehyung did say that he wouldn't leave him alone. You don't turn your back on friends, even when they've hurt you.

Sure some people would find it naïve of Taehyung to think that way. People had the chance to screw him over again and again. However according to the blonde boy himself everyone can make mistakes and once someone does it's okay to feel bad and hurt for a while but they still remain your friend. They deserve a second chance.

Jungkook was definitely someone who had hurt Taehyung a lot and to be honest, the blonde wasn't even over his crush for the ravenette yet. However is was as clear as crystal that the street racer needed someone to be there for him and yet he didn't accept the help from his other friends at all. Something from the past was bothering the younger boy a lot and Taehyung was willing to help him with it and be there for him. Even though Jungkook would deny he ever liked Taehyung, the blonde would never believe it. The two of them had been so close and this day again the ravenette had accepted help from him without even thinking twice. According to Taehyung the ravenette was holding himself back for some reason. Now all that was left was to figure out what that thing was. They would see where to go from there.

Just as the young student was laying on his couch in a comfortable manner a loud ding sounded through the room. A soft sigh left the boy's mouth an he quickly picked up his phone in order to look at who was texting him. However a confused look began to form onto his face as soon as he saw the name of his ex-boyfriend appear on it. Why did Kai text him after school hours?

Hey babe....I'm in trouble and I really need your help. Can I call you?<3

The blonde boy slowly raised his eyebrows while looking at the older boy's text. Kai wasn't the person to easily get into trouble. He had known the street racer for 1,5 years and never had he received a text like this. Quickly the young student answered that he wasn't doing anything and that it was okay for Kai to call him.

A spark of curiosity began to form into Taehyung's chest. He was really curious what Kai would need him out of all people for. Judging from the fact that Kai had actually texted him instead of someone else would certainly mean it wasn't anything dangerous. Taehyung himself wasn't a very brave or muscular guy and thus he would be the absolute last one to call if you needed to do something dangerous.

It didn't take long for a loud ringing sound to sound through the room. The blonde boy quickly answered the call and a small smile began to form onto his face. His curiosity always got the best of him. "Hey Kai." The blonde boy said. In a way too enthousiastic tone while griping his phone a bit tighter. A small laugh immediately erupted from the other side of the phone before the older boy answered his ex-boyfriend. "Hey babe, you sound very happy." The street racer commented while a friendly tone was hearable in his voice.

Immediately Taehyung's eyes began to grow big and a soft red blush began to form onto his face. His voice had betrayed him again. A soft sigh left the blonde's mouth and he quickly answered. "Yeah I am. Why do you need me? He said before starting to softly tap with his fingers on his leg. The boy was very impatient and couldn't wait to find out what it was that Kai needed his help with. Him out of all people!

A deep sigh left Kai's mouth and his uneasiness was almost hearable through the phone. "You know how much my parents like you, right?" The older boy then began to speak while a hint of nervousness could be heared in his voice. Immediately Taehyung began to nod enthousiatically before remembering that the other boy couldn't exactly see him. "Yeah, of course I do." The younger boy then decided to answer while a smile began to form onto his face.

Kai came from a pretty wealthy family, His mother was a psychiatrist while his father had his own company. Despite of their success these people were very friendly and Taehyung loved them with his whole heart. Kai's mother was an absolute angel who would do anything for her only child and his father loved to spoil his son, sometimes a bit too much. Ever since the first time the both of them had met Taehyung they had taken a liking to the small boy. The blonde boy was the perfect example of a sweet and polite boy and that was exactly what they had wanted for their son. Someone who would give his all for Kai.

"Well, they're coming over for dinner tonight and I might have told them you would be there as well." The older boy then softly spoke, an embarrassed tone lacing the boy's voice. Clearly the older boy was feeling very uneasy for some reason and Taehyung raised both his eyebrows. Didn't Mr. and Mrs. Kim think it was really weird to have their son's ex-boyfriend join them for dinner? Because it definitely was to Taehyung.

However suddenly a realization clicked inside the young student's brain and he softly sighed. Kai loved his parents so much that he never wanted to disappoint them. Admitting that you cheated and that that was also the reason why your boyfriend broke up with you was definitely going to disappoint them and thus Kai had probably never told them that he and Taehyung had broken up the first place. "You didn't tell them about the break up, did you?"

A deep sigh left the older boy's mouth once again before he answered. "I couldn't. It would devastate them to know that we aren't together anymore." Kai answered in a sad tone. It sounded like the boy was regretting all his life decisions and a compassionate feeling began to from into the younger boy's chest. What Kai had said was probably right and both his parents wouldn't be happy with that fact.

A soft sigh then left Taehyung's mouth before he stood up from the couch. "Pick me up at 5, I'll make sure they won't notice a thing." The young student spoke before walking over towards his bedroom and opening his closet. If he was going to meet Kai's parents again tonight he needed to dress up prettily. After all that is what he always used to do back when the two of them were still together.

"You are a literal angel babe. Thank so much!" The older boy then spoke, happiness clearly lacing his voice. After quickly saying their goodbye's both boys hung up their phone and a deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth. Why did he always have to feel bad for everyone.

Slowly the young student picked out some neatly folded clothes from his closet before he began to change. This was gonna be a risky night if Kai's parents couldn't figure out the two of them were actually not together anymore. Both boys used to be very lovey dovey towards each other and Mrs. Kim always commented on how cute she thought it was. That woman would definitely suspect something the moment Taehyung would even look weirdly at his ex-boyfriend. A deep sigh left the blonde's mouth.

Let's do this fake shit one more time again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I told my little sister about my Wattpad account and let's just say that she was shocked😂 her face was awesome though I should have filmed it 😂

On a completely other note, I started a reading list on my profile for books that get suggested to me which I still have to read and one for absolute diamonds. Please tell me if you've got some good ones for me! Can be your own or someone else's!

Question of the chapter:

How did you find out about Wattpad?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!