Love is Unpredictable: Permeter

This is a Permeter One-Shot

Now I know why my daughter feels that way with Hades. Why she wants to stay with him forever even if it is against my wish. She loves Hades like how I love him.

After the Giant war, all the seven are made immortal. Reyna and Nico and made into immortal as well for helping the seven in their quest. Leo was found a few months later, he did the impossible. He went to Oxygia twice and freed Calypso from her cause island.

Life was great, everyone was happy. Well, almost everyone.

One day, I was in my garden, relaxing under the sun when he came in. Sobbing his heart out. He is muscular and pretty handsome. I haven't really talked to him before. I first saw him when he returned Zeus' lightning bolt. Then I felt for him hard when he fell into hell for the Athena spawn. I know that it is impossible for me to have him, but a girl can hope.

I went over to him, to see what was wrong. I pull him into a hug. His sea-green eyes meet my green ones. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.

He shook his head. I asked him what is wrong and he told me his story. He was thinking about proposing to the Athena spawn but before he did, he found her cheating on him. I hug him tighter as if I could make the sadness go away.

"Demeter?" He asked me. He looked up to me.

"Yes, Percy?" I asked him.

"Why are you helping me?"

I blushed and looked away. "I like you," I told him softly, a tear falling down my cheek. But I know I could never have him.

He hugs me and makes me look up at him. "I will tell you the truth."

I braced myself for the rejection. I don't know and don't think if he will ever love me. I just wanted to know how he feels and here I am now. "I think I like you too."

He said so softly I barely heard him. I looked into his eyes. The eyes that I could be lost in forever. We both leaned in, closing the distance between us. I can feel his soft lips on my, I will never have enough of his salty scent. We could have been here forever but we both need to breathe.

When we broke apart, he said the words that I have been waiting to hear for so long. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

His only response is me kissing him again. We both broke apart and smiled at each other.

He took me to a restaurant and we talked about different stuff. He makes me happier than I have been before. Then he took us back and we said goodbye, going our own way. That night, I dreamed of Percy and me, together.

Ω Ω Ω

It has been five years since Percy and I started dating. No one really knows of it. It is not like we keep it a secret, it is just that no one bothers to find out. Three years after we started dating, that Athena spawn that dump Percy announced that she is engaged to Jason. I know, really surprising. Jason's girlfriend Piper broke down crying as well.

It took me days to finally calm Percy down. The wedding was like the biggest on Olympus. Everyone attended. Percy just spends the whole wedding glaring at Jason and Annabeth.

One of the most exciting day of my immortal life come soon. One day, Percy came to visit me. He asked me to close my eyes and he took me somewhere. When I open my eyes, I gasped.

There, on one knee was my belove Percy, holding a ring. "Demeter, you have always understood me, always there for me, to comfort me when I am hurt. During these five years we have been dating, I feel myself falling for you more and more as the day went by. So it brings us here today. Demeter, will you do the honor of being my wife?"

I have my hands on my mouth and I didn't need to wait. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He put the ring on my finger. He picks me up and spins me around. I kiss him, showing him my love.

We got married three weeks later and guess what? Our wedding was even bigger than Jason and Annabeth's. It was the most wonderful day of my life.

Actually, the most wonderful day of my life is when Aubrey was born. Our beautiful baby girl. We have many children. Life couldn't get any better, everything was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

This is how I understand how my daughter felt for Hades. Love. It is unbelievable what love can do for you.