Forgotten: Pertemis

AN: This is a short pertemis fanfic about Percy's birthday! Hope you all enjoy! The next chapter will be part 2 of The Other Side! Also, sorry for not updating for a while, I've been on a trip for two days to a forest, and let's just say, there's no wifi at all so... you all know what that means...

Short Summary: Percy doesn't like to be pranked. But on his birthday, that's how it started. With a prank.

Forgotten

"Happy Birthday, Percy!" Artemis said with a huge smile as she hugged her boyfriend from behind, startling him so much that he dropped the book he was trying to read on his feet. And It was a pretty thick book.

"Ow!" He said instead. "What's that for?"

"It's your birthday," Artemis frowned. Percy gave her a weird look.

"No, my birthday is tomorrow," he insisted, "Today is August 17!"

"No it's not," Thalia said casually as she sat down beside Percy in the log. Some of the other hunters rolled their eyes at their big brother's forgetfulness. They were in a forest next to a lake, and many hunters wondered if they should throw Percy into the water so he could clear his mind.

Percy frowned as well. "Isn't it the 17th through? That's what the calendar said."

Many hunters laughed silently at that. Artemis and Thalia looked at each other before they both burst out laughing.

"What?" Percy asked, annoyed, looking at all the laughing hunters. "Did I say anything wrong?"

"The calendar-" Thalia managed to say between laughter.

"It's wr-" Artemis didn't even finish her sentence when she looked at Percy's confused expression and burst out laughing again.

Percy stood there looking around, having no idea what the Hades is happening around him. He sighed and asked again, this time louder. "Did I do something wrong?"

Artemis finally managed to collect her breath before replying. "The calendar is wrong. It's from last year!"

Percy's eyes widen. "Wha- Why would you guys do that?"

"Cause it's funny," Thalia replied with a smirk before she turned to the rest of the hunters. "We should do this more often!"

"Definitely," Phoebe agreed with a smirk as well before shouting to the rest of the hunters. "To the lake!"

Without warning, Percy found himself being thrown toward the lake. This isn't his ideal way to start a birthday but that's what you get being with the hunters. Before he fell in though, he grabbed Artemis' hand and pulled her down with him, receiving a yelp. As they sink, Percy created an air bubble around them. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I can," Percy replied but cowered a bit when he saw her glare. "And I didn't let you drown did I?"

"No you didn't," Artemis sighed before she leaned in and kissed him. "Happy birthday, Percy."

And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.