How Many Years?: Peranca

AN: This is a peranca one-shot request by Primalis_Knight

Short Summary: Percy was betrayed by his friend. The friends he will stay forever loyal to, just gone. Gone as fast as the wind. For some unknown reason, he achieves immortality as his life goes on without any gods bothering him. One night, he got the shock of his life. Bianca Di Angelo, alive and well, standing in front of his house for the past few hundred years.

How Many Years?

I couldn't believe it. How my life could end up this way. Alone and hopeless with no one that trusts me, no one that could help me. It all started on an ordinary day. I wasn't doing much when suddenly, the ground rumbled.

I had my sword out in an instant, looking for a threat. When there isn't any, I sighed and put my sword away. After the giant war with Gaea, it was harder for me. I started getting false alarms and my nightmares only got worse.

I shrugged it off and walked back toward the camp, only to get to almost jump out of my skin. There stood a boy that looked identical to me, except from what I'm hearing, people are chanting his name and it's Nick.

I moved forward from the chanting crowd trying to get a better look. What I saw surprised me. Annabeth, my girlfriend was kissing that Nick person. What gave him the right to kiss my girlfriend? I pushed aside the crowd.

"Who are you?" I shouted loudly. People turned my way, all giving me a blank stare as if they never knew me.

"Nick Oce," he replied with a proud smile. "Son of Poseidon, twice savior of Olympus."

"What?" I asked, completely shocked. I thought I was the twice savior of Olympus.

"Got a problem with that?" Annabeth snarled at me. A single tear slid down my eyes, how she talked to me. It hurt like someone stabbed my heart with a knife. I didn't say anything, only looking around me, looking for any sign of recognition from any of my friends. But none say anything.

I looked at the crowd. "None of you realize me?"

"Are we supposed to?" Jason asked before smiling at Nick. "Come on, let's get away from this weirdo, bro."

Another tear slid down my eyes. Jason was my bro, Annabeth was my girlfriend. Everyone else was like family to me. But none of them remembers me. I ran out of the scene, running out of camp without looking back. It isn't my home anymore. No one knows me.

I crumbled onto the ground, tears spilling out of my eyes. Emotions flashed through me, hurt, betrayal, and most all, sadness and loneliness. Suddenly, the ground rumbled again, a sleepy voice sounded out throughout the forest.

"Do you like the gift?" Gaea chuckled evilly.

"No," I replied without thinking. Gaea didn't say anything before she laughed again.

"You're parent's faces when I wiped their memories were just so fun," she exclaimed. I did nothing, wondering if cutting down the tree can shut Gaea up. Or maybe dugged a few holes and stuffed it with monster dust.

"Get lost," I mumbled before crumbling on the ground once again. Another rumble shook the Earth and Gaea was gone. I sighed again before crumbling into a ball, where I stayed for a few days.

~~~

I sat at the corner table, a cup of coffee in front of me. I took another slipped and took out a book. I know, shocking, the great Percy Jackson is reading. But somehow, when I reached the age of 21, my dyslexia disappeared. I don't know if the gods still remember me but I'm sure my dad remembered me well.

How I know, well, every birthday, he receives a gift signed by P and A. I don't know who A is but I'm pretty sure P is my dad. I am still hanging on to the hope that A is Annabeth although I don't think it is. I sighed again.

The gods never bothered me again after I left camp as if I don't exist. The only good thing that comes from it is that the monsters ignore me as well, so I live a somewhat peaceful life. Until today that is.

I walked home, my keys in my hand. But when I opened the door, I heard a noise coming from the living room. To be safe, I took out Riptide.

What I saw wasn't what I expected. My dad was sitting there. The surprising thing was that Athena, my father's rival, was sitting next to him, and they were talking civilly.

"Hello," I finally decided to break their conversation. They jumped apart. "How are you two doing?"

"Great," Athena answered before asking me. "And how are you doing?"

"Oh," I started. "Besides being forgotten by everyone and starting a new life. A better life, I'll say everything is going great!"

Poseidon let out a sighed but I continued. "What are you two doing here?"

"We want to tell you something," Athena said and Poseidon gave her a glare. Athena huffed. "Fine, I want to tell you something. So-"

I cut her off. "Wait, how do you two remember me?"

"I was getting to that," Athena said in annoyance. "Because I'm your mother."

I choked on my coffee. The one I was drinking in the shop. "You're what-"

I went into a coughing fit and Athena groaned. "I'm your mother."

"How?" I manage to get out. "How are you, my mother?"

"I gave birth to you," Athena replied matter of factly before sighing and said. "So, I gave birth to you but the fates decided you have a greater destiny and took you away, without our permission-" Athena or mom looked annoyed at this. "-and the next day I woke up, you were gone. Oh, and none of the gods nows about this."

"Wait," I choked again. "You let me date my half-sister for-" I choked on air this time.

Athena and Poseidon groaned as well. "Well, yeah but-"

"You're not dating her anymore," Poseidon cut in, earning a glare from Athena. I sighed.

"So you are my mother, right?" Athena nodded as I continued. "So how come I'm not immortal?"

"You are," Poseidon said before he took out a small needle and poke one of my fingers. To my surprised, ichor pooled out instead of blood.

"What-" I shuttered.

"You. Are. A. God," Athena said slowly as if talking to a child.

"Okay, I need to sit down for this," I sat down on my sofa. Athena and Poseidon were next to me. For the rest of the day, we talked and talked, learning more about each other.

100 years later...

I was drinking a cup of coffee when a ring on the door brings me out of my thoughts. I went and opened the door, only for a surprise to await me.

Bianca Di Angelo was standing there, how brown hair the same as always. My mouth hanged opened and she smirks. "Cat got your tongue?"

"What- How?"

"I figure out that my mother was actually Persephone," she started and I groaned.

"Next to you know, every demigod is actually a god."

She looked annoyed but didn't say anything. Then, without warning, she kissed me full of the lips. I was surprised but kissed back. I haven't kissed anyone for a while and I was surprised when I liked it. We pulled away a second later and I closed the door behind us.

"So how many years was I gone?" Bianca asked as if nothing happened.

"At least a century," I replied. "You have a lot of catching up to do."