A Night To Remember: Hadsephone

AN: Here's a Hades/Persephone one-shot! Is not really good but, oh well. Enjoy!

Hades sat in his throne thinking about everything and nothing at the same time. Suddenly, a spirit of Luke showed up on a screen in front of him. He sighed. "Just because you are a hero doesn't mean you could call me anytime you wanted!" Hades shouted angrily at the spirt.

Luke cower behind a laughing Silena before waving his hand and disconnect the call. Hades sighed again. These demigods, don't know when to call him. Using it when they don't even have a reason to.

Black roses surrounded the throne room as he stared at his wife's throne. Right now she is with her mother in the upper world.

Getting pretty bored in the underworld, Hades decides to flash to the upper world, with no destination in mind, he appears somewhere dry. Everywhere he looked, it was sand, sand, and guess what? More sand!

Hades sighed. At least there is still some shop, he thought. But with theses weird cowboy people though, he thought to himself again.

Suddenly, he smells flower. Spring flower to be exact. He turns around just in time to see his wife Persephone flashed in behind him.

Her eyes widen when she saw who it was. Hades, her husband. What was her husband doing here? Persephone thought to herself. Her mother has finally given her a day off and one of her friends said that this place have the best restaurant. She didn't even bother learning the name of this place.

She ran toward him the same time he ran toward her. He embraces her tightly. "What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time.

"You go first," The said in harmony again.

"Stop saying what I'm saying," They both burst out laughing at the last sentence. Sometimes they were like this, saying the same thing at the same time. Is one of the things that makes them alike. Plus, Persephone likes making her husband laugh. He rarely laughed at all and it makes her sad.

She is a cheerful goddess and she didn't like it when people are sad or when they don't smile. Seriously, is bad for you to not smile! If you keep your face as a scowled, your face could permanently stay like that. Persephone does not want that happing to her.

"So what are you doing here?" Persephone finally asked. Her husband scowled at her.

"Can't I be here?" Hades urged. Persephone gave him a small smile.

"Of course you could be here," She answered him. "I'm just wondering what are you doing here? You rarely come up to the upper world!"

"It gets pretty lonely in the underworld," Hades admitted. "Without you is all dull and grey."

Persephone studies her husband with concern. "Are you feeling okay honey? I thought your world is mostly dull and grey."

Hades half glared at his wife. "My world is not dull and grey when you're around."

Persephone have a soft smile on her face. "Awww, thank you for the compliment."

Then, Persephone remembers why she was here in the first place. She was looking for a restaurant. She wasn't supposed to talk to Hades when she is with her mother but, right now, her mother isn't here. The smile on her face brightens even more.

"Anyways," Persephone started, looking around. Some people there are giving them a weird glance. "Since my mother isn't here, want to get dinner together?"

Hades face light up as much as it could from all those years of scowling. "Sure! What restaurant do you suggest."

She looked around before pointing to a restaurant in the distance. "There. A friend said that the restaurant is great. That's the reason I'm here in the first place."

Hades nodded in agreement and follow closely behind his wife.

"Table for two," Persephone said sweetly to the waiter. She nodded before leading them to a window seat, where rain has begun falling outside. It is quite rare to have rain in places like this.

They looked at their menu quickly before another waiter came and introduce herself as Ina. She quickly takes their order and was gone as quickly as she appears. Hades sighed, is he that scary?

"So, doing anything else interesting today?" Persephone asked her husband. He shook his head just as the food arrives at the table. Seriously, this restaurant could get a reward for the fastest service.

An announcement sounded through the restaurant just as the couple finished their dinner and was wiping their mouth. "Those who want to could proceed to the dance floor."

Persephone looked at Hades who nodded his head and hold out his hand for his wife to take. Persephone smiled at him and happily took his arms.

They went toward the dance floor where the speaker has started playing music. Seriously, it doesn't even fit the place they were in but it is great music.

They swayed to the music while it plays in the background.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

The couple continues dancing to the music. Persephone leaned against Hades as they continue dancing, having no care in this world. They both smiled, here they are, together, nothing matter as long as they are together.