Day 24

Waking up early was, without a doubt, a true evil that you couldn't escape. Your eyebrows pinched together as your phone alarm repeated the annoying fake horn on a loop. Still half asleep, you listened for the sound of rain but only heard chirping birds and the revving of a car engine outside. To your relief, it must've stopped raining sometime during the night.

The last thing you wanted to do was get up and leave the warmth at your back. Draped loosely around your middle, Bakugo's arm held you close to his chest with his knees tucked behind your own. You stretched slightly to help awaken your stiff muscles, pushing back against him in the process. Something strange poked at your backside, making you pause. What was that? Wh-

Oh.

Oh. My. GOD.

Your face flooded with color as you clapped a hand over your mouth to hold in a gasp. Grabbing a hold of his wrist, you slid as quickly and as quietly as possible off the bed and nearly collapsed onto the floor as you struggled to shut off your alarm with your shaking fingers.

Avoiding looking in Bakugo's direction was the goal as you gnawed on your lip like a rabbit chewing an endless piece of lettuce. Once you snatched up some clothes for work, you slid out of your room and closed the door.

On the other side of your door, Bakugo wished nothing more than to be swallowed up in a gaping vortex and disappear.

He'd been warm and comfortable, your positions shifting throughout the course of the night so that your back was against his chest. This "big spoon" thing was finally coming more naturally to him. Your alarm usually woke him up, but he always fell back asleep easily enough once the noise stopped.

However, when you arched your back and pressed against his front, it made him horribly aware of his bodily function that just happened to manifest at some point. Maybe he'd had a dream about you or maybe it was due to nothing more than normal hormones, but either way, his brain was screaming oh no, oh fuck, god fu-

Now fully awake, he heard you gasp and he knew that you knew which made him beg silently for you to get the fuck up and leave for work already!

He kept his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep while he heard you shuffle around. When you finally left the room and closed the door, he buried his head under his pillow with the desperate hope that you'd forget all about this morning. It wasn't the first time he'd woken up like this, but:

It hadn't been an issue since, until this week, he'd slept on the couch

You normally weren't so damn close to him in that specific position

Hiding things until now had been a miracle, so of-fucking-course it had to happen while he was sleeping when he could do nothing about it. Desperation clouded his mind as he tried not to think about the fact that having you pressed against him felt good because of course it did, why wouldn't it?

"Fucking hate you," he mumbled towards his crotch as he suffered gut-twisting embarrassment at far too early an hour.

As Bakugo buried himself in your sheets, you shivered in the shower as icy water pelted your skin. Your brain, normally too tired to think clearly in the mornings, was now perfectly capable of conjuring up a mental image of what you'd just experienced. "Oh, god... I hope he didn't wake up."

Honestly, you'd struggled to get through the past several weeks without, well... getting off. You were a single woman with physical needs, dammit! While alone in the privacy of your own apartment, sometimes batteries were the next best thing. But with Bakugo sleeping nearby, the thought of him hearing you forced a pause on your normal routine.