Day 31

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND WAIT!!! In all honesty, this chapter was a massive struggle to write and I'm sorry if it's a bit boring or short compared to past chapters. Hopefully the next chapters will be.... more exciting :)

CW: mentions of sex and innuendo

This chapter is dedicated to my dog, Casey. A very good girl who I still love and miss very much <3

______________________________________________________

An uninterrupted night's rest was just what Katsuki needed after having to get up a handful of times the previous evening due to that fucking pepper. Slept like a goddamn baby, honestly. He wasn't sure if it was the lack of dreams or just the fact that you were nearby and warm that made it sweet and peaceful. Either way, he was perfectly fine with laying here, the mattress sinking under his weight with his nose buried in your hair. Morning could wait. There weren't many left, so he had to savor them.

Waking up a second time was a bit more pleasant since the sun outside had risen and warmed the bedsheets. That, in addition to feeling you pressed against his front, got Katsuki to peek one eye open to adjust to the marginally annoying sunlight. The subdued red glow from behind his closed eyelids was more pleasant, but he wasn't planning on sleeping the whole day away.

Glancing down at you, he winced upon seeing the hickey he'd given you yesterday had turned into a more visible spot overnight. Oops. Not that he felt particularly guilty over it, but he knew you'd give him another glare for his trouble.

It made him smirk. So, instead of letting you wake up slowly and naturally like he usually did, Katsuki decided to let the brat in him come out to play. He leaned back just enough to pry his chest from your face, a bit of dried drool stuck to the corner of your mouth. Of course she drools in her sleep. Cute weirdo.

He reached up and tugged on your cheek. A small pinch, really. Your eyes screwed shut as though you knew something was wrong but refused to admit it. Stubborn. Katsuki tugged a bit harder, making you whine. Needless to say, he was so focused on your contorted face, that he didn't notice your hand slither up under the sheets to retaliate.

"Agh! Kuso-!" You'd pinched his fucking nipple, and not that lightly, either! Goddamn brat. Trying to yank you off while preserving a bit of dignity and keeping his other hand tight on your cheek proved to be a trial.

A wrestling match ensued as you fought him off, neither of you giving way as your legs kicked at his shins. He couldn't understand your garbled cursing since he was practically holding your face off the pillow, sleepy anger shining in your eyes. It would've been hilarious had your iron grip on his left nipple not made him grit his teeth. OK, not that he'd ever admit this, but it wasn't the worst feeling-

Was that a kink? Fuck.

That intrusive thought had distracted him just long enough for you to leverage yourself on top of him, finally slapping his hand away with a satisfied grin, wild with victory. These little games excited him; you excited him, and there was really only one thing to do about that...

You always felt a thrill shoot down your spine when you managed to take charge. Not that it was particularly difficult when you could tell Katsuki liked it so much from the way he hungrily licked his twitching lips and slid his calloused fingers up your thighs. You also didn't miss the way his Adam's apple bobbed up and down when you ran a finger lightly over his chest, sensually over the now-red bud once you'd loosened your grip. Oh, now that was interesting... something to keep note of.

But you were on a mission for revenge. With a side of pleasure, of course.

The room was soon filled with pants, moans, and the rhythmic creak of your mattress. Though your mind was fuzzy and you were wholly distracted in the way Katsuki's eyes rolled, the way he sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, the way he held you steady as you rocked on top of him, you couldn't help but smirk at the mark you'd placed on his right shoulder. There might be another, more hidden one elsewhere.