Chapter 7: Saturday

Hinata POV

When the school started talking about the match against Karasuno this saturday I could tell something wrong was gonna happen. And I wasn't the least bit surprised when Oikawa came up behind me, slinging his arm across my shoulders, and started to talk.

"So Chibi-chan are you gonna come to the game this weekend?"

"No." I said as I shrugged his arm off my shoulder, heading towards the lunch room.

"Why not?" Oikawa pouted, coming to stand in front of me. I noticed that he wasn't alone, as Iwazumi came to stand next to them.

"Why would I go?" it had nothing to do with me. Why would they think I'd go, they knew that my team didn't know I was here.

"To cheer on your new school." Oikawa said it like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"I'm not too interested in going, sorry, but good luck with the game." They let me go and I was surprised, I didn't think I'd get out of it that easily.

Saturday Morning

Hinata POV

I should have known I got off too easy the other day. There had been a knock at the door and I opened it to find the Aoba Johsai volleyball team standing outside, Oikawa smiling happily.

"Grand King what are you doing here?" I exclaimed

"Go get dressed Chibi-chan. You have a game to watch." Oikawa smiled bigger

"I already said I wasn't watching the game." I said and shutting the door

"Either get dressed or we haul you down there like that." Iwazumi said to stop the door before I could shut it. I didn't think he was joking so I rushed up, stared and quickly got ready, and then headed back down. We then all walked to their game.

Karasuno POV

When they got asked to play a practice match with Seijo they were skeptical. They had just started trying to find ways around not having their freak suo anymore. But they had ultimately decided that I'd be a good chance to see what they needed to work on. So there they were. They started their match with Seijo and had lost the first set 25-15. They weren't completely helpless without Hinata but they had gotten used to relying on that quick attack. Now they were struggling with it gone. After somehow managing to win the second set, they were just about to start the third, when they noticed him. Sitting high up in the bleachers almost hidden from sight sat Hinata.

"Suga.." Daichi called walking him away from the group a bit and then pointed up at Hinata.

Suga's eyes went wide upon seeing him, though he wasn't looking their way.

"Hinata...." Suga barely breathed the words. They hadn't gotten one phone call or message back since he disappeared two weeks ago, and here he was sitting in front of them.

"Daichi what do we do?" Suga asked barely holding back from running up to the small boy.

"I don't know....but no one else has noticed him yet. I don't think we should say anything."

WhenSuga agreed they went back to their team without a word. They were distracted the whole third set and ended up losing.

Aoba Johsai POV

When the group reached the gym the team went into the locker rooms, Hinata they noticed did not run. Instead he climbed all the way up the bleaches hiding in the corner. Oikawa smirked, while he might not be noticed right away sooner or later his team would find him. He then went into the locker rooms after the rest of the team, they had to have a small meeting before the game.

"Okay guys listen up." Oikawa called everyone's attention "Today while playing Karasuno you can't mention the shorty being here."

His team shot him confused looks "Why not?" one of them based

"They don't know which school Hinata transferred to, and if we want any chance of him playing on the team eventually we better respect his wishes and keep our mouths shut." Iwazumi answered and the team nodded.

They won the first set easily but ended up losing the second. That's when Oikawa noticed that Suga and Daichi had found Hinata. It didn't seem like they told their team though. And while they played hard in the third set they were distracted by Hinata and ended up losing.

Oikawa and Iwazumi changed quickly, they wanted to see what happened when Karasuno went up to Hinata. And to be there if he ended up needing saving. But when they got out of the locker room Hinata was gone. They were about to go look for him when Daichi and Suga walked up to them.

"Hey captain, vice captain. Whats up?" Oikawa smiled looking at both of them in turn.

"Why don't we go outside and talk." Iwazumi suggested before they could say anything, and then headed outside.

Hinata POV

Daich saw me! It was just after the second set and he saw me, then he let Suga know I was there. I looked away from where they stood. I had to figure a way out of here. Oikawa would be watching to make sure I didn't leave before the game was over, but if I waited Daichi and Suga would be to me in seconds. I decided to wait. They had just finished the third set, Aoba Johsai winning 2-1. And as they bowed at the end that's when I bolted. I got down the bleaches as fast as possible and out the door. And then I ducked behind the gym, deciding it would be best to hide out there till the coast was clear. However my plan was short lived as the very people I was trying to avoid walked around the corner. Well, shit.

Oikawa POV

It hadn't been Iwaizumi's intention to find Hinata, nor was it mine, so when we turned the corner and found him we were shocked.

"Hinata!" He heard Karasuno's vice captain say as he ran towards the ginger and wrapped him in a hug. Karasuno's capitan not far behind.

I watched as Hinata hugged them back, maybe somewhat reluctantly at first. He hadn't wanted his team to know where he was, but here they had found him.

"Well this is awkward." I said rubbing the back of my neck, as Hinata glared at me "We didn't mean to find you Chibi-chan, i'm sorry."

"It's okay." Was all he got as a reply, he could see sadness in Hinata's eyes.

"So I guess you don't need to talk to use anymore." I then said looking at the other captain who frowned but nodded.

When Iwazumi nugged me we both turned and walked away, we'd talk with them before they left. For now it was best to let them talk with Hinata alone.