Chapter 39: The Truth

Hinata POV

The team was so excited in the locker room, we were all cheering. We had won, and in a few days we would play against Shiratorizawa for a chance to go to Nationals. I was packing my things up when I realized I forgot my water bottle. I didnt even think about it as I went back to the gym, too excited to be cautious. I was on my way back when I was grabbed. A hand over my mouth so I couldn't say anything. I tried to pll free but the arms were too strong.

Aoba Johsai

"We won!" Oikawa shouted " That last shot, Shouyou it was ama-" He turned to look at him but he was gone.

"Where's Shouyou?" Iwaizumi yelled, noticing then too.

"I just saw him, he went to get his water bottle from the gym." Suzuki said, having come in to tell the team it was time to go.

The team let out a chorus of curse words and were running out the locker room, leaving their manager to stand there shocked. They ran to the gym but he wasn't there, then they started asking people around them and calling Hinata's name.

"Oikawa!" Suga said having turned the corner and then ran up to them "I was just coming to tell you that th-"

"Shouyou's missing!" Oikawa yelled at him

"What?" Daichi said, having come up behind his vice captain, "We have to find him to slip away."

This put a whole new panic in them all, they started running in other teams locker rooms and were screaming down the halls. They don't care if people gave them weird looks, they had to find him. Sometime while they were looking, while they didn't know what was truly happening and just that he was missing, the rest of Karasuno joined in searching

Hinata POV

"I told them that they couldn't protect you at every moment" Tsukishima said "But I didn't think you would just go running off on your own like that." he said laughing

"What a dumbass." Kageyama agreed

"Move out of my way." I said as I tried to leave but they blocked my path

"Why would we do that?" Tsukishima asked reaching his hand out only to have it slapped away

"Move." I said more firmly, but they only smiled

"It seems they have put a lot of the fight back in you, I noticed that last time too," Kageyama said as he reached out and grabbed me by the hair "But that's only gonna make it more fun."

I wanted to run, but with his hand in my hair I wouldn't get anywhere. Instead I kicked him as hard as I could in the crotch, he let go and fell to the floor cursing at me. Tsukishima lunged for me, but I was faster, I dodged backing up out of his grasp. But I could go further there was a wall, I cursed. He started coming my way again, and I was prepared to fight him, but the door opened.

":I found them" Tanaka yelled to someone behind him and then looked back at us "Where have you guys been we've been looking everywhere?"

No one got a chance to answer him due to all my teammates running in, they looked extremely pissed off. Before they could do anything Daichi and Suga had squeezed through and grabbed Kageyama, who was still lying on the floor in pain, and Tsukishima and pulled them to the far side of the room away from the mob.

"Shouyou oh god, thank you." Tooru said running up, with Hajime, and they both hugged me quickly before pulling back "Are you okay?" Tooru asked looking me over

"Yes." I nodded and hugged them again. "I'm sorry I left I didn't think." I could feel my tears well up but I blinked furiously so they wouldn't fall.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Hajime said kissing the top of my head, their arms tightening around me "We're just glad you okay.

We were interrupted by everything around us blowing up. My team had gone to hit them, and Karasuno had defended them, causing an all out war in the room. Hajime and Daichi were quick to end it, but Karasuno demanded answers. So I told them and that caused a whole new eruption to go off.

General POV

Hinata had just told them what Tsukishima and Kageyama had done to him, how they had raped and abused him, and that was the reason he left. Karasuno stood shocked, all but Suga and Daichi who already knew and the two first years who had done it. Then all hell broke loose.

"How dare you do that to him!!!" Tanaka yelled lunging forward, only to be grabbed by Daichi

"He was your teammate!" Nishinaoya yelled, tears in his eyes. "How could you do that to him?"

"That's horrible!" Asahi said, crying and walking over to hug Hinata, who gladly accepted it.

They were all yelling, Karasuno and Aoba Johsai, all wanting to rip the two of them to shreds. The only thing that stopped them was that Daichi blocked the way, not letting anyone pass, even though he too wanted to kick their asses.

"Shouyou what do you want to do?" Oikawa said, having pulled Hinata and Iwaizumi into the corner to talk privately. "I know you wanted to not do anything but we can't let this go on. Something has to be done."