Chapter 24: Hinata's Missing Pt.2

Hinata POV

I was on my way to see Kenma, passing by the gym when they found me. I had purposely taken the long way to avoid passing Karasuno's room, however it seems my efforts were in vain. Calm down, I thought, they can't do anything here. Just quickly get past them and to Kenma. I'll be safe with Kenma. That failed though. WHen Daichi came out of the gym asking what was up, Tsukki had wrapped a hand around my shoulders and said we were gonna practice. Then once the captain and the others were gone they forced me down a hall and into a dark room.

"I've been waiting to talk with you.." Tsukishima's voice went low, a dark shadow across his face.

"J-just leave me a-alone..." I stammered backing up

"Why would we do that Hinata?" Kageyama came to stand behind me stopping my slow retrate away "You can't run from us remember?" his voice in my ear as he slipped his arms around my waist.

Tsukishima came up in front of me, bending down and kissing me, ignoring my stops and no's as I tried to pull away, instead he reached around and dug, fingers in my hair and held me there, unable to move away. Kageyama's cold hands then slipped under my shut, dragging it up as he moved his hands up to my nipples, squeezing them as hard as he could causing me to whimper in pain. Tsukishima had the chance to slide his tongue in and explore my mouth. I was mad and while I knew I should have experienced the consequence so many times, I had to fight. I wouldn't let them do this to me, not again, I was stronger now. I bit down hard,and was slightly glad when I tasted blood. Tsukishima drew back, and I spit the bloody saliva in his face.Yup wrong move.Tsukishima knee collided with my crouch, hard. I feel landing on my knees first and then falling to my side. Bad idea, very bad idea.

"I thought you'd learned already." Tsukishima said, spitting blood of his own, on the ground. "Apparently you need this explained to you though...." He knelt and grabbed a fist full of hair, forcing me to look at him "You ours and you don't have a say. And since you've forgotten we're going to remind you."

Tsukishima pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, then forced me on my back. He kissed me again, and I fought the urge to fight back not being able to take the pain that was still radiating through me. One of his hands pinned both of mine above my head while the other slid over my body, stopping and tormenting my nipples. Kageyama had knelt then too, taking to my lower half. While I squirmed under Tsukishima's touch he pulled off my shorts and boxers. I heard a soft click and then felt his hand. He pushed one lubed finger in and then another. His mother was moving on my slowly growing erection. Why did my body respond, I didn't want this. Tears streamed down my face as Kageyama slipped another finger in, causing me to let out an unwanted moan into Tsukki's mouth.

He pulled back smiling and then stuffed a cloth of some kind in the mouth, moving to sit above my head and holding my arms down. Kageyama and simultaneously pulled his fingers out, shifting to sit between my legs. Then the kick came to the door. Then another, this one causing it to fly open.

"Get the hell away from him!" He roared, rushing into the room, Oikawa not far behind.

"Oh GOD!" Kenma exclaimed standing in the doorway now, hand pressed firmly to his mouth.

Iwaizumi fist collided with Kageyama's jaw, Oikawa running towards Tsukkishima who immediately let go of me in an attempt to block Oikawa's fist. Kenma came to me, taking his jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders. THen he hugged me tightly, hiding my face in his chest and rubbed my back soothingly.

Oikawa POV

I lost it. I hit glasses hard, and went to hit again but was pulled back. Iwaizumi was there, why was he stopping me? I wanted to rip them apart, and knew he did too, so why? THen my eyes followed him. Shouyou was crying, covered only by Kenmas jacket. He was more important than ripping them to shreds. Huffing I let go of glasses and moved towards Shouyou with him. Grabbing his shirt along the way, Iwaizumi grabbed his shorts. We dressed him as best we could, and then Iwaizumi picked him up. Carrying him away, Kenma behind him, I stopped at the door though. Daichi and Suga had followed us, they stood there shocked and horrified.