Chapter 33: Be On The Lookout

Kageyama POV

"The number was blocked again." Tsukki said after practice

"That's not surprising" I said and he nodded in agreement "Maybe we should go pay them a visit"

"Pay who a visit?" Tanaka said coming up behind us, great

"Hinata. We were thinking about going and seeing him." I said as Tsukki frowned at our teammate.

"Oh that would be great, why don't we all go." Before I could say anything Tanaka went running into the gym, great....

Karasuno POV

"Guys we should go see Hinata together!" Tanka ran into the gym saying

"What brought this on?" Daichi asked noticing the two coming in behind him

"Kageyama and Tsukki were talking about it and I thought it would be great if we all went!"

"That would be great!" Noya agreed

"I think Hinata wants some more time to get used to his team." Suga injected and then shot a glance at the two first years, his eyes sharp "No one will be going to see him."

"What!!!" Noya yelled, not noticing the tension, "But I want to see my precious Kohia, we barely got to see him at training camp!"

"Yeah!" Tanaka agreed jumping around with Noya

"No one is going to see him. Now get to practicing." Daichi said, giving everyone a hard glare, and they left it at that.

Tsukishima POV

Did they really think telling them not to go was going to work. Hell no. They would have to wait a few days, now that the captain and vice captain were watching, thanks to a certain loud mouth upperclassman. But they were still going to go.

Daichi POV

"Coach me and Suga have to step away for a few minutes, sorry but please don't tell the others." I said when Coach Ukia came in

He gave me a look but then waved me away. I grabbed Suga and we left quietly, as not to be noticed. We went up to the club room, away from everyone so no one would overhear.

"I think we'll have to keep a close eye on them, they don't seem to be taking us seriously." I said sitting down "We should probably let them know too."

"Yeah, just in case they get away without us noticing." Suga agreed

"What are we gonna do about them?"

"We could always report them, but Hinata doesnt want that. At least not yet." Suga sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder, and I rapped my arm around his back.

"Yeah, butt it's killing me, not doing anything." I looked at the ground "How did I not know. How could I not figure it out, Hinata had been acting strange for months."

"You couldn't have known, it's not something you could possibly think would happen." Suga tried to reassure me, but it didn't help, still I nodded but he knew that I didn't agree.

We went back to practice then, agreed that we would call them after practice, as they would be at practice themselfs right now. I had to put aside the matter, otherwiuse I might do something stupid when we go to the gym. Thankfully I didn't though, that would be hard to explain.

Iwaizumi POV

We were staying after to practice some more, well more like Shouyou and Oikawa were practicing more and I was watching to make sure they didn't push themselves too hard, when Matsukawa came out of the locker room saying my phone was ringing. It was Daichi, Karasuno's captain. I went outside so that the others wouldnt here, and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi this is Daichi Karasuno captain, I'm calling because I wanted to let you know that you should be watching out for those two. They were talking about going to see Hinata, and while we're watching them to make sure they dont theres still a chance they could slip away." Daichi said he seemed like he wasn't sure about calling, or maybe like he didn't really want to.

"Okay thanks for letting me know." I said and was about to hang up the phone, there was so much josoling on the other side, and then a new voice came through.

"How's Hinata doing?" Suga, their vice captain asked.

"He's doing good."

"That's good." He was silent for a second and I thought he might have hung up "Thank you, for looking out for him." He said quietly, and then after a quick goodbye we hung up.

They were gonna come see him, I thought going back into the gym. If they showed up they would probably get their asses kicked by the team, plus me and Oikawa of course. They couldnt think they would get to see him without us, they couldnt be that stupid could they?

"Okay guys that's enough extra practice." I said to the two, Oikawa has been teaching Shouyou to serve and he was doing really well

"Oh come on just a little longer!" They whined

"That's what you said thirty minutes ago, it's already dark now come on."

They both yelled fine and went to start to clean up, but I grabbed Oikawa to talk.

"I got a call from Karasuno's captain, he said those two may be trying to come see Shouyou over the next few days." I said "I was thinking since tomorrow's Friday maybe he should spend the weekend at one of our houses, that way even if we do run into them they won't be able to follow him to his house."

"Yeah that's a good idea, the last thing we need is for them to know where he lives now. Why don't you two come over to my house, my sister's family will be home tomorrow but then they'll be leaving for the rest of the weekend."

"Okay, we can let Mrs.Hinata know what's up when we take Shouyou home." We nodded, and having made a game plan we went to help Shouyou clean up.