General thoughts about anxiety and overthinking

From my perspective, anxiety is that irrational stress because you care a lot. Even though in this case, caring a lot brings such a burden like anxiety, in general, caring a lot is positive for me. As I said, it is a sign of a big heart. I, myself, have not yet defeated anxiety but I learned to deal with it as much as I can. Living with anxiety and overthinking is exhausting and frustrating, but they can be tamed. I do not even know if they can disappear at all at one point or you just learn to live with them. So far, I believe in the second option more. To me, they are a part of my personality. Did I want them? No. Can they simply vanish? No. Do I make progress? Yes. Do I think people that have anxiety and overthink are special because they care more? Yes. It is not like I love having them but I found a way to be positive about this situation, something that I can appreciate both in myself and in other anxious people: anxiety is born from caring more than average. Also, it is a warm feeling when you meet another person with anxiety and overthinking. They know how tormenting these two are and they know the situations that can cause them so they will never put you through such torment.