Conclusions

I just felt like pointing out some prejudices about men because this subject is rarely approached. I still believe that men and women are born equal from a character point of view. I am a very emotional person, and even though this might be related to weakness because I am a man, I enjoy being this way. The better I know myself, the lesser the effect of people teasing me because I just mind my own business and I do not hit on every girl I see. It is weird to be a demisexual man in such a sexualized world. I was supposed, given my gender, to be a trophy hunter not a person with less to none sexual desires. That reduces the conversation subjects among men by 50%. If you are a man and you are sensitive it is not good because the other men will look at you like at a complete failure. Masculinity and sensitivity does not go along together very well. For me, masculinity is strictly about the biological difference between genders. Also, because of all the prejudices, sensitive men are unicorns. And if you meet one, he is for sure faking it or wants something from you. From all the posts I quoted, a conclusion can be drawn: Men do not have many emotions and if they have, they must hide them because it interferes with our alpha nature. I just tried to raise awareness about all these posts that go online. They are not scientifically proven, my explanations are not either. But these articles, quotes and pictures come from pages that have millions of followers and get thousands of likes and shares with ease. They just perpetuate this moral gap between men and women. I just want this gap to be filled with reason and empathy. We should be on the same page. We are born equal from intelligence and emotional points of view. A gender war helps us go nowhere. Let's all be mindful and understanding.