Grad night

RPOV
"Hi Rose." my mentor-turned-boyfriend was beaming at my graduation party.
"Hi yourself, Comrade." I greeted with a grin. "Checking out what all the fuss is about?" I teased.

I could tell he was studying every inch of me. If he was any other guy it'd be 'checking me out'. But, he wasn't just any guy, he was my man and he was appreciating his soulmate's being and body. In that order, because I could feel his eyes seeing right through me as usual.

"Rose, Rose, your humour never changes." he playfully sighed and rolled his eyes.
"You know you don't want it to." I returned the lightheartedness.
"No. I don't. Nor do I want 'Comrade' to ever stop leaving your lips." my man murmured so only I could hear.
"Now you admit it!" I whispered teased and stifled a giggle. He was completely clueless about what he did to me.
"So shoot me. You, me, the cabin. I'll meet you in an hour." His eyes twinkled and his quiet voice held anticipation in it.
"Tasha?" I tried raising a brow. Failed abysmally.
"There's no chance of running into her."
I let my excitement show in a tad suggestive way. "Good."
"Con-graduation Rose." his volume rose back to normal levels as he beamed with pride before walking away. Back to business for a little bit.

Half an hour later I was in my room, staring to pack. I was also rummaging to find the most teasing possible outfit for Dimitri. I didn't have to look too hard to find it. Oh... He was going to love this. He hadn't been able to totally resist me the first time, he most certainly wouldn't be able to stop himself from ripping it off in seconds. We could hardly avoid ripping the other's clothes off when there was like three or four layers. I also made sure to pack the most rudimentary of overnight bags

I successfully made it to the cabin before Dimitri.
"God woman!" he growled his lust-filled growl when he spotted me and what I was wearing.
"Do you wanna rip it off me again? Or shall I? 'Cause I was thinking of going skinny dipping in that pond." I teased.
"You're a tease, Roza. But I love you dearly." He rushed up to me and pulled me into an urgent, passionate kiss. The layers peeled off as we headed back out the door and around to the pond.

We were still in said pond at sunrise. It was the beginning of the Moroi night, and it was beautiful. I got to bask in it's warmth, revel in it's glow, and enjoy it wrapped in my badass boyfriend's arms. "Let's go to bed." suggestively whispered my soulmate in my ear.
"Let's." I agreed just as suggestively.

He jumped out of the pond first, then helped me out and onto my feet. Immediately, his lips returned to mine as his hands and arms brought my body back to his. Hands went exploring, our tongues battled it out and we found our way back into the cabin somehow. Then locking the door then fighting our way to the bed. God, I loved him and let him know it.

I fell asleep in my soulmate's embrace. It was one of the most sound sleeps I had ever had. We'd snuck around, back out here, a number of times, but we'd never slept it off. Understandably. I loved him so much, and it felt so damn amazing to spend the entire night in my other half's embrace.