27 🍼

The entire ride was relaxing for Namjoon and his son. The boy seemed to feel safe and peaceful whenever he was near him now, so that made him feel less stressed. He was no longer as frightened, as he was this morning.

Now that the sun was shining down on them, they felt happy and energetic. Especially Jin, who was excited about going to the park Namjoon had told him about.

The man described the park as no ordinary playground, but a wonderland of endless fun and entertaining activities that they can pursue until they no longer had energy left from within them.

And that was exactly what Jin needed: To waste his energy on something fun. "It's perfect for you, Jinnie. That way, you can get a better rest at night. You and I are going to have such a fun time!" Namjoon's word's seemed promising to the young boy, who smiled at him.

"Are you going to play with me, Appa Joonie?" Jin sweetly asked out of curiosity. The adult smiled back at him, nodding. His response earned him a bigger smile from the boy.

"R... Really? You're going to play with Jinnie?" Jin started to get excited. Namjoon turned on the radio and played an appropriate song to enhance their happy mood together.

"Of course I am! Baby Jinnie can't get on those big boy swings all by himself." Namjoon scrunched his nose, his eyes barely showing with his bright smile.

"Nah, I'm just kidding, Jin. I'll play with you, in whichever way I can... Hopefully the kids won't make fun of a grown man trying to fit through a tiny slide." Jin started to giggle, cutely.

"Though, this park has more than just any regular playground set. It has a lot of fun attractions we can go to as well." Namjoon ended his sentence, further exciting the boy. He was so excited, that he accidentally elbowed a button on Namjoon's car radio and turned the volume all the way up.

They just so happened to be on a red light, in that moment, standing right next to a pair of teenagers who were also driving beside them. When the music started playing, it wasn't just any soft, Korean melody. It was a Hip Hop song that Namjoon had played from his phone.

When it blasted out loud, the booming noise of the bass nearly blew up his mirrors. The whole car was trembling due to the chaotic noise the bass had created, and the amount of swearing the song had was indescribable.

Namjoon knew that if Minji would have been in the car as well, she would've smacked him for playing such a dirty song, but he loves listening to Hip Hop songs every now and then, so he thought it was appropriate enough to play the one he had previously selected before, without knowing that it had an insane amount of cuss words.

"MY INNOCENCE." Jin suddenly shouted, as he pushed his head back, laughing while Namjoon turned the volume down, apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I had no idea this song was so explicit. Don't tell your mother, or she'll kill me." The boy and him continued to laugh, as well as the teenagers next to them in the red light that had witnessed it all.

The light finally turned green and they took off, after waving at the teenage boys who waved back in a friendly way.

"They seemed fun, right, dad?" Jin asked, giggling at the incident that had just occurred.

"Yeah, they were. Luckily they weren't an old couple, or they would have scolded me." His reply seemed to make the young teen laugh, so Namjoon continued joking.

"I would've been whacked with their cane! Imagine daddy getting beaten up by an old couple?" He chuckled, smiling at the boy.

"Ahh, nooo! Jinnie doesn't want Appa Joonie to get hurt! Jinnie sad now." Jin started to pout. Namjoon rubbed the younger's head, chuckling at his childish attitude.

"You're so adorable. You know that, right?"

"I've been adorable since birth, Appa Joonie." The younger responded, with a teasing tone of voice. Namjoon ignored the boy for a minute, letting go of his soft hair which brought the younger down.

But after a while of not saying anything and worrying his son, Namjoon started talking to him once more, making the boy happy again.

"You know what else you are, Jinnie?" Jin quickly shook his head, staring at the man with glossy eyes.

"You're sassy!!" He slid his hand beneath Jin's ribcage, earning a yelp from the young boy, while he extended his arm to tickle him softly.

"AHA!! Stop, stop!" Jin started to laugh, wiggling around the car as his father continued to tickle him.

"I wish I was as confident as you were." Namjoon turned away, paying attention to the road in front of him, as Jin stared at the grassy hills and beautiful buildings from his window, watching the people all around them pursue different activities.

His eyes didn't know where to look first, he was staring every which way he could.

"You are confident, dad. If not, then you wouldn't have spoken to me in the Orphanage." Jin's words caught Namjoon's attention, as he pushed a pair of sunglasses against his face so that the sun wouldn't bother his view while driving.

He also put his sun visors down so that they would block out the sun from Jin's eyes as well, and continued driving, paying close attention to the road while he let his son control the radio.

The songs they were giving on the radio weren't that catchy, so Namjoon told Jin to search up a song on his phone that was connected to an aux cord within the car. The boy immediately played a song that made him dance around and sing loudly.

Jin started to sing, and Namjoon was amazed at the way the young boy was hitting such high notes so easily. His voice was beautiful.

"Wow..." The song ended and Namjoon was left with his jaw hanging wide open.

"Jinnie, you sing amazing! I didn't know that you could sing that well."

"Neither did I!" They started to laugh, sharing each other's interests in music.

While Namjoon was into Hip Hop and other rap songs, Jin was into softer songs, that had romantic lyrics in them, or even emotional ones. But at the same time, he enjoyed listening to Hip Hop songs as well, he was beginning to enjoy listening to the ones his dad had now put on the radio.

Soon after Namjoon pulled up to the automatic carwash, he paid for the rinse he wanted and thanked the guy. The man that noticed how smiley Jin was while staring at him caught his attention, so he ended up talking to the happy-go-lucky looking boy.

"Why, someone seems happy to be with his Appa, doesn't he?" Jin quickly nodded his head, giggling out of nowhere. Namjoon smiled while moving his seat back as the man handed Seokjin a candy.

It appeared to be a caramel with a white, cream filled center. The sugary, edible treat looked tasty to the young boy. He was about halfway done unwrapping it when the car starting moving on its own, now that they were halfway inside of the carwash.

Just as Jin was about to place the mouthwatering candy on his tongue, he saw as Namjoon snatched it from his hand.

"Don't eat this, Jinnie."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥