52 🍼

By the time they were heading out, Jin and Daniel were both joking around, arguing over who was more handsome than the other.

"See these lips? These lips are perfect! Just look at them! And this built body of mine. I know you're just dying to have it." The younger stated, crossing his arms while acting sassy towards Daniel, who was playing along with him.

"Me? Envious over your body? I bet I could stack all of my school books on your shoulders and use them as an ironing board! Look at how wide they are. And my small lips are beautiful." He defended himself against his sneaky cousin, who always had a trick up his sleeve when it came to making his own self seem better.

"At least my parents allowed me to wear my ear piercings at school! See this? BLING BLING, YOU KNOW?" Daniel snapped a photo of Jin, trying to catch Jin off guard. But the boy even posed for the camera and continued to sass his cousin, as the other smiled, staring at the photo he had shot of Jin.

 But the boy even posed for the camera and continued to sass his cousin, as the other smiled, staring at the photo he had shot of Jin

"Not bad for an eight." The other not gasped, pretending to be offended. "Hey, hey. I'm the only ten around here. The rest of you are all nines." Daniel and his buddies giggled, offering Jin more delicious treats, such as chocolates, gummy bears, chips.

And every other type of junk food Minji would've never allowed him to have, because she wanted to raise a healthy child, not a sick one.

So, because Jin was cautious about his health and didn't want to get sickened by any of the sodium or sugars within the treats, he accepted one last piece of candy, then told his friends he wouldn't be eating any more afterwards.

"Hey Jin, what did those guys want with you earlier?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows, unable to understand what his cousin was talking about.

"Which guys?" He replied, softly munching on his food.

"You know, Jisung and his good for nothing friends. They're the biggest bullies of this school. It gives me hives just the think about them." The boys kept on talking, and discussing Jisung's past in this same school.

"He's such a pest. He used to bully me when I was in 3rd grade." Daniel admitted, staring at the bullies from far away. He warned Jin about them, and Jin acted more cautious towards the teens.

"Do you want to hangout together at my house after we're out of here? I have a few cool games we could play." Jin didn't know what to respond with to the older male. And since Jin was so indecisive, Daniel decided to continue bribing him into visiting his place.

"Do you like to play Pokémon, or Mario kart racing games? We could play them at my house! I have a ton of Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Switch games." The idea of playing Mario kart or any video game at all was exciting to Jin, so he thought about it for a little while.

And after he was sure about what he wanted to do, he nodded at Daniel and they headed to the parking lot.

"Daniel, there's something on your chin. Can you turn around for a second, I think it's chocolate." The raven haired male turned around swiftly, and looked right into a camera.

" The raven haired male turned around swiftly, and looked right into a camera

"Gotcha! Oh, you look handsome! What a surprise." Jin giggled at his cousin, who started to laugh, rolling his eyes at him.

"Let me see. Did it come out okay?"

"Of course it did, look at you." He smiled at Daniel, while he readjusted the straps around his back, getting tired of carrying it around with him.

"Get my good side the next time." They both shared a chuckle or two while making their way to the entrance of the parking lot.

"WOAH! You can drive?" Jin shouted, staring at how beautiful Daniel's car was.

"My dad encouraged me to drive at a very young age, back in America. But I started driving when I was fourteen later on after I had been adopted. But before I was adopted, my biological parents and I lived in America for almost fifteen years, since I was born. So when I moved back to Korea, we lived in Daegu for a while... Then I lost my mother and father in a car accident." The tragic story behind Daniel's adoption and the way he had lost his parents broke Jin's heart.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel." He placed his hand on the older boy's shoulder. Daniel offered Jin a soft, half smile, and guided him to his car. The young boy was struggling to enter the car for a while, so his cousin kindly elevated his leg, and helped him get inside safely.

"Hey by the way, what happened to your leg?" He questioned, starting his car. The other boy shut his eyes, sighing.

"Never trip over sandbox, cuz. Never trip over one." Daniel laughed, turning his radio on while he and Jin relaxed themselves and enjoyed the ride.

~A few minutes later~

When almost everyone was out of school, Namjoon pulled up to Soo A's first and picked her up. Then, he went to Seokjin's, and tried to find him.

~5 minutes~

~10 minutes~

~15 minutes~

Almost a full hour had gone by, and Namjoon set off to go find Jin inside of the high school. The place was still inhabited by the very few students who had gone back for certain reasons. As well as the teachers.

So, Namjoon asked around for Seokjin, but neither the students, or teachers knew how to help him, since most of them hadn't even seen Jin yet, and the ones who did know him were mostly the students who had all left, one by one.

Namjoon placed his hands in his pocket, heading back to his car, feeling slightly worried.

It wasn't like Jin to leave without a warning.

"Soo A, you didn't happen to see your brother at your school, did you?" He turned around, facing his daughter, who shook her head.

"No, Daddy. I haven't seen JinJin today at all. But I made so many friends!! They all liked me, and I liked them! I had fun today at school, Dada." She was very energetic and happy, carrying a coloring book in her hand.

Namjoon smiled at her, placing a kiss on her head. "Well, let's drive around this neighborhood. Maybe he's around here with his friends. Right, sweetie?" Soo A nodded, staring her friends as they all greeted their parents outside.

"Please be okay, Jin. Please..."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥