54 🍼

Jin's POV:

After Jin entered the bathroom, he relaxed himself. The atmosphere had finally calmed him, once everything was quiet... So quiet that the thoughts in his head were getting loud
and all that was on his mind was what he witnessed downstairs.

He knew he shouldn't feel upset, let alone jealous over Namjoon showing affection to Soo A. It's something he never knew could be bothering him in such a way, and he didn't like to feel so 'obsessed', and possessive. So, he decided against his emotions and ignored whatever it was that his heart was trying to tell him.

"I shouldn't... No, it's wrong." The boy spoke softly to himself, unaware of who was stood right outside of the bathroom door.

"Jinnie, it's me, son. Can I come in, or should I just leave your clothes out here?" Jin felt a rush of blood go through his head, as his eyes widened, surprised by Namjoon's voice.

He shivered, as his chest closed up out of the fear he felt. His nerves were causing his body to shake, while he turned the knob to open the door.

When his eyes were met with the kind, warm-hearted man who was handing him a blue backpack, Jin thanked him, and saw the way the adult reacted to his, rather bland, "thank you," towards him.

"What? No hug for Appa Joonie?" The younger opened his arms, and immediately held onto Namjoon, yearning for an embrace from him for a while. But to his surprise, when he held the man, he felt different emotions wash over him like a tidal wave.

Anger, frustration, relief. And lastly... Jealousy. An emotion he denied feeling at first, but even Namjoon could tell something was off about Jin, and the boy couldn't hide his feelings.

"Jin? Why are you trembling? Are you cold, buddy?" The nickname sounded odd to Jin. He didn't mind it, but he didn't like it either. The boy preferred the other cute nicknames Namjoon had given to him.

"Yes. Very cold, Appa... Very cold." His body said one thing, while his eyes said another. Namjoon felt Jin's forehead in search of a possible fever, and was left wondering why his son was so cold when his temperature felt average to him.

"You can't have a fever, Jinnie. You feel pretty fine to me." Jin nodded, holding the bag in his arms, while closing the door on his father's face, after the man had left him alone so he could change into his pajamas.

When Namjoon left the teen on his own, the other unloaded the items from within his bag and found himself sighing more than once. Jin thought it was tiredness, so he kept on unloading the bag, throwing a pair of pajamas over him.

As he pulled the soft shirt over his head, he looked down at his bare legs and frowned.

"He didn't even ask me how my first day of school was...

I bet he asked Soo A. So, why not ask me too? Why.." He tilted his head, pouting out of disappointment. And the more he tried hiding his emotions, the worse he felt.

So, Jin splashed his face with cold water to cool down, and calm his nerves from within to leave the bathroom.

・*:.。..。.:*°゚Third Person's POV ゚°*:.。..。.:*・

Since Jin had taken awhile in the bathroom, his cousin started to wonder where he went.

"Yo, Jingerbread man! Are you in there?" Daniel's joke brought a smile to Jin's face.

"I was just about to head out, Danny Phantom." When Daniel saw Jin for the first time after he exited the bathroom, his smile faded away and turned into a facial expression full of worry.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." The younger nodded, insisting that he was okay, so that no one would worry about him anymore. Daniel lead him back to his room, and asked him which bunk bed he wanted to go to sleep in.

"Do you want the boy, or the girl?" Jin looked from left to right, all around the bedroom, and walked up to Daniel, shyly whispering something to him.

"There's a girl in here, hyung?" Daniel chuckled at the young, clueless male while shaking his head at him.

"No, Jinnie. I was just making a joke about the bunk beds, aka: "top" and "bottom". You're so innocent!" He teased, as Jin blushed, feeling agitated.

"I hate being so innocent. I want to be like you, Daniel!" Jin started swinging Daniel's arm back and forth, begging the older boy to teach him how to be 'Not-so-innocent' like him.

"Hold on a sec, here. I can't teach you about the things I know, Jin." Jin furrowed his eyebrows at the boy.

"Why noooooot? I'm a fast learner! Besides, if I know more about this "top and bottom" thingy, then I might get more friends at school. I don't wanna be innocent anymore, Danny!! I wanna be cool!" The more he begged, the more Daniel wanted to give in and show him everything he's seen, so that he would stop begging.

"Fine fine fine, Jin... I'm going to take your innocence away. Are you ready for this?" He pulled his phone out, as Jin started to get excited.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm ready!" He sat up halfway, only to be pulled back up, when someone grabbed ahold of his arms, tugging him away from his cousin, and bringing him towards it.

When Jin turned his head over and felt Namjoon wrap his arm around his shoulders, he grew curious, and very flustered. He looked up at the man, and was immediately intimidated by his dominant glare.

And what intimidated him more wasn't how infuriated his gaze was. But the way his infuriating gaze was staring right at his cousin.

"What's this about taking Jin's innocence away, Daniel?"

(๑•ૅㅁ•๑)