51 🍼

After the first bell rang, already half of the teens were heading out of the classroom, while others still lingered around, talking to each other, discussing what they learned about, or... Complaining about what the teacher had left them as an assignment.

Meanwhile, Jin was serious, and stone cold, focusing hard on his studies. But soon, his stress turned into happiness when his cousin invited him to have lunch at a nearby cafeteria. He felt a little bit intimidated to be in such a large crowd of people.

"Woaaaah, professor Park was really nice!" The young boy confessed, wrapping his heavy backpack around his arms to carry it in his hands oppose to being worn out by carrying the weight on his back.

"Yeahhh, he's always been cool with us. Oh! Actually, they have these really, REALLY tasty pastries and foods that you have got to try!" Jin patted his pockets, looking down.

"B... But, I don't have money. Mom packed me lunch today, so it's fine either way."

Although Daniel insisted on paying for Jin's lunch, the boy was too shy to accept it.

But he didn't want to come off as rude by refusing Daniel's offer, so they both ended up agreeing on Daniel buying dessert for the two of them.

"Why don't you go to our seats down there, huh? I usually like to sit over there with my friend Munhee." The girl's name suddenly made Jin come up with a joke.

"She's rich, isn't she?" Daniel shook his head at the younger, disagreeing with him.

"No no, she's an average girl just like the rest of us. Don't be intimidated by her."

"But she must have a lot of MUNHEE with her! Get it? Money and Munhee. Money!"

Daniel and a few other teens around Jin started to laugh, silently, while Jin received the attention with glee, thanking everyone.

"Ohh, you're good at making jokes. Wait until you meet my mom. She loves making jokes to make us laugh." That made the taller boy feel relieved, knowing that he wasn't the only comedian around. Even comedians need someone to make them laugh every now and then.

And he was now interesting in learning more about Minji's sister.

"Your mom and mine must have a lot in common, right, Daniel?" Daniel nodded, taking money out of his pocket for a second.

"They do. They are sisters after all. I'll be right back, see if Munhee is around and go sit with her until I get back. She'll be at the table any minute." When the boys parted ways, a rush of students ran around the cafeteria and Jin stood in the middle of it all, trying to get past them to see if he could spot the empty space for he and his cousin to sit.

"Huh? Wait, which... Which table was it again? I got lost staring at so many people. I'm pretty sure Daniel said it was one of those down there. Oh, whatever. I'll head to those, I guess." He shrugged, heading towards a large, and rather clean table near a window.

The light was bright, but not blinding to Jin. It reminded him of the cute decorative interior of a place he called home for more than 12 years, ever since he was 5. That place was the Orphanage.

"Jinnie misses friends... I want to see them again someday. I wonder where they are now." He sighed, placing his elbows on the table while crossing his legs, politely to save up space in case anyone else decided to sit beside him.

"Huh, where could this "Munhee" girl be? Daniel said she would be around here, but I don't see anyone-" A loud bang suddenly startled the boy, making him jump.

"This seat is reserved. Sorry, but you gotta go." A teen spoke, with a rather rude tone of voice. Jin didn't understand why he was getting kicked out of a table Daniel had saved for them.

"This is my table. I'm waiting for my cousin, he said I could sit here." A teen with a clean, spiffy looking suit started to laugh, as his patience was wearing thin with Seokjin.

Meanwhile, the boy still refused to leave, and ended up causing trouble for the serious looking boys.

"Your cousin must have given you the wrong address, little girl. This zone is ours, now scram!" Jin got up, frowning at the boys who were surrounding him with highly intimidating facial expressions that a single smile couldn't fit into.

"Jinnie sorry. Jinnie will be a good boy now. Bye bye!"

"What the fuck? Ha! Ha! You sound so girly. What's wrong with your foot, is it broken or something?" The boys noticed when Jin started to limp on one leg, before getting up and walking slow at first, then gaining back his strength to leave.

"Don't say bad words! They're mean!" One of the boys approached Jin, leaning closely to his face. Jin's eyes widened with fear.

"Yeah? Who says?" He gritted his teeth as Jin bit down on his own, pushing his head back.

But the further away he moved, the closer the bully got to him. "Mommy Minji says bad words make you a bad person. And... You're bad. You're very bad. I don't like you."

He shut his eyes as the bully laughed right in his face.

"Mommy Minji. Haha! "Look at how mature I am, my Mommy Minji says bad words make me a bad person!" Ohh, nooooo, I'm so scared!" Jin started to get frustrated at the teen who was now mocking him.

"Hey! Don't be rude. You're just a big bully. I'm leaving now." His innocence had now turned him into bait for the other boys, who were using it to their advantage.

"Why are you going so soon? Don't go, we want to get to know more about you! What's your name?" Jin hesitated in answering the boy, but the teen had his ways in sounding more than friendly, that the young boy eventually fell for it, and started a conversation with the bullies.

"I'm Jin, but my everyone calls me Jinnie! I'm seventeen-years-old, and It's my first day of school here." When the bullies smiled, the boy smiled back at them, thinking that he had earned their trust, and was worthy of being friends with them.

"Wait- Your name is Jin? Why such a girly name? Huh?" One of the bullies spoke, making the others laugh at Jin's name. The young boy was flustered by this, but explained why he was named that way.

"M- My real mommy was called Jiah, and wanted to combine my father's name with hers." One of the boys nodded, finding the reason behind Jin's name interesting.

"Fair enough. So, what was your father's name then?" Jin froze up, before answering the question. Just by saying his father's name, he felt chills invade his entire body.

"J... Junho. His name was Junho." Daniel's voice echoed around the cafeteria, and Jin heard it from far away.

"I umm, I have to go now. B- bye guys!! See you around!" He waved at the boys, walking away, before meeting up with Daniel.

"So, he has foster parents, doesn't he? How interesting."

(๑•ૅㅁ•๑)