59 🍼

❗ ⚠Disclaimer: This chapter is 18+, you have been warned⚠ ❗

Jin huffed, silently, as Namjoon walked at a slow pace with him, towards the bathroom. Although their trip there wasn't a long one, the young boy couldn't walk fast enough and Namjoon didn't want him to feel pain anymore, so he took it slow and steady, walking his pace.

When they entered the bathroom at long last, the first thing the adult did was help his son get undressed, even if the boy didn't want him to see his body. He felt insecure and nervous, but his father promised he wouldn't look. He would just remove his clothing with his eyes closed.

This made the boy feel less afraid as he trusted Namjoon more than anyone. So, in the end, he allowed him to undress him, with or without his eyes closed. The adult handled Jin with care, gently stretching his legs out, positioning them so that they could fit into the tub, comfortably.

"Ah..." Jin sighed, feeling his body relaxed as his bottom swiftly caressed the tub full of bubbles. His cheeks were flushed, as he kept his manhood covered the entire time when Namjoon helped him get rid of his clothing.

The other male kept his eyes closed for the most part, or he simply didn't stare at his son, too busy to even notice what was going on with his body from his waist bellow. Thinking that he was going to stay alone, Jin waited until Namjoon decided to go.

But that never happened... And the heat his midsection was receiving with the warmth of the water caused him to feel aroused, until he grew severely backed-up, aching for an escape from the raging fire that had now started to increase in his length.

It became so distracting to him that he had ignored everything Namjoon had been telling him for a few minutes.

"Appa Joonie, can I play with the rubber duckies again.... Mm.. Please?" His tongue curled from within, accidentally forcing a moan out of the boy, as he splashed droplets of water on the bathroom floor, trying to cover himself up.

"What happened?? Are you okay, Jinnie?" Namjoon asked, staring at the boy, who nodded at him with reddened, rosy cheeks.

Jin's breathing was starting to decrease as the boy grew desperate, seeking relief, but feeling guilty about doing such a indecent, sinful thing to himself. Especially when he was in a bathtub.

But he knew that if he ignored his body, his pain would only worsen, so he folded his hands in between his legs and started stroking himself, ever so gently while staring back at Namjoon, who was still wondering what was happening to the boy, and why he looked so uncomfortable.

"Okay then. Well, wait here while I get you the duckies, and don't try standing up on your own. I don't want you to fall, Jinnie." Jin squealed, feeling his voice growing higher-pitched as he contemplated whether or not to wrap his hand around his length as it soon started to startle him with the weird movements it kept on making.

"Why is it doing that!? Ohhhh, this is so embarrassing... Why am I like this? I don't know how to make it go away..." He groaned out loud, right after Namjoon left the bathroom in search of the bath toys for his son.

A sigh of relief soon transition to a moan of desperation, and an unknown pleasure Jin was receiving as his fever increased. He didn't know what he was doing to himself, but he
didn't want to stop.

~Meanwhile~

"Namjoon! I've been worried sick! Why didn't you answer me earlier?" Namjoon wiped his forehead, holding onto his cellphone with his shoulder as he rummaged around the toy box Jin had in his room.

"A lot happened today... Can you believe that those little bastards, not only forced Jin to drink alcohol, but they also left a suicidal note on his locker?" Minji started raging on the other line.

"They DID WHAT? I can't believe this!! Well, what type of sick kids do they send to school these days!?"

"Yeah. I know... Which is why, I think that it's better if Jinnie continues studying from home, instead." Namjoon's answer was odd and absolutely absurd to his wife. She completely disagreed with the idea of Jin being homeschooled.

"Minji, you say it because you didn't see what I saw. If these people allow such savages in public schools, then I'm sorry... But there is no way I'm allowing Jin to go back there. They'll eat him alive!" His speech made perfect sense, but in Minji's eyes, she held back on the idea of homeschooling her son, because of certain reasons.

"For starters, Jin is already a little too old to be receiving classes online. Maybe if he were fourteen or fifteen-years-old, then I'd consider it... But Joon, come on. Our son is almost an adult! He needs to go get a better education, and that high school is the best around! I even went there a few years ago to get my degree as a nurse!"

Since Minji voted for Jin to keep on going to that school, her conflictions with Namjoon commenced, as her husband disagreed and their different opinions lead them to a semi-arguement.

"Minji, I think I'll call you a little bit later. We have to sit down and discuss this, face-to-face." The man sighed, silently while collecting the kiddy toys in his arms.

"Yeah, I think it's best. Bye Joon, I have to head back to work now. I'll call you when I'm out, okay? I actually think I'm going to be out in an hour or so, because my boss is- Hey wait, what's that noise?" Minji's ear picked up a strange noise from Namjoon's call.

Namjoon, who had previously perceived the intriguing sound that emitted from the hallway, headed out of the room. His first instinct was of course to check on Jin, to see if the boy was okay.

"HELLO?? NAMJOON!! Oh- gotta go! Talk to you later. Love you, Joon!!" Minji hung up, heading back to work as her curiosity about the noises she heard was making her feel strange.

"Huh, I wonder what that noise was..."

⚈้̤͡ ˌ̫̮ ⚈้̤͡