58 🍼

Namjoon's phone kept on ringing the entire time, as Minji and his mother were both calling him. Along with the endless notifications he kept on receiving which were all driving him insane, so he turned his phone off and focused on getting Jin back home.

He was going to take him to a walk-in clinic, or an emergency room, but then, he decided that it was best to take the boy back home. Jin kept himself still in a fetal position, sighing deeply while crossing his legs, tightly.

The tall, light haired man could only imagine how much pain the poor boy must be feeling, and he wanted nothing more than to take it away from him.

"Jin, how much alcohol did you consume?" He gently spoke, not wanting to alarm the boy.
He's been through more than enough for today.

Jin groaned in response, whining quietly while his lips curled into a pout. "I... I don't know, Appa Joonie... T-they gave Jinnie too much. J-Jinnie feels... Sick." Jin frowned, staring at Namjoon, who softly guided his hand down to his belly, rubbing it, ever so gently.

"Do you feel shortness of breath, Jinnie?" The boy shook his head, telling the older man that the only thing he felt was queasy because of the beating he mercilessly received from the bullies.

"We're almost home, sweetheart. Almost there." Jin started to groan, moving around in his seat. Namjoon wondered what was wrong with him. He was doing just fine a minute ago, and now he was whining.

"Do we have too? I want... Want to go somewhere else..." He shut his eyes, squirming around.

"In your current state, you should be in a hospital. But I don't want to take you there because it's too full today. Minji told me... It's risky taking you there. I don't want you or Soo A to get sick." Namjoon let out a slight gasp when he noticed Jin was trying to climb over him.

"JIN- Wait a minute. Wait- I can't see the road, baby. You're blocking m- OOF!! Jin- aha! Ow!" He started laughing when the boy sat down on his lap, and wrapped himself around his torso, resting his head on the crook of his neck.

"Comfy?" Namjoon questioned, unable to keep himself from giggling at the young boy's action.

"Mmm... Mhm." He placed a kiss on Jin's neck, focusing on the road while the boy proceeded to fall asleep on his lap, like an actual baby. His soft breathing against Namjoon's ear made the man smile as he gently stroked the boy's head, every chance he could get.

His long legs hung loose over the elder male's lap, and his arms eventually slipped out of Namjoon's neck, after they grew weakened by the deep, peaceful sleep he had fallen into.

As the ride grew shorter, Namjoon sneaked a few kisses on Jin's cheek and exposed neck, every chance he could get when driving. And caressed his back, feeling upset about the way he was abused by those bullies today.

~~~

A while later, right when Namjoon was five blocks away from his home, the sound of a soft moan alarmed him, and caught him off guard for a moment. He craned his neck to look back at Jin, who was starting to wake up.

"Oh? You're awake now? Did you sleep well, Jinnie? We're almost home." Jin furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at himself, and staring at Namjoon with flushed cheeks.

"Appa Joonie... D... Did I climb on top of you while I was drunk?!" Namjoon nodded, while continuing to drive. Jin tried to get back off, but the older man's arms felt so welcoming that he just wanted to nest in them.

However, Namjoon's hand slowly slipped down to the boy's bottom, spanking him suddenly. This surprised Jin, and caused him to blush and grow very shy, as he giggled, nervously.

"You scared me, little one. I thought I was going to crash when you sat on my lap, blocking my view." Jin felt guilty, and pouted at the handsome man.

"I'm sorry, Appa Joonie... I didn't mean to. I can get off if you want me to." Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin's tiny waist, causing the boy to buck his hips upwards, towards his torso.

"It's okay. Stay on it until we get back home." Jin nodded, feeling more than pleased to do so. He smiled, cheekily and Namjoon noticed it.

"Is someone smiling because daddy almost crashed? Huh?" A pair of shiny teeth peered out of Jin's pouty lips, as the boy started laughing, adorably.

"Naughty baby of mine. I love you, Jinnie." Namjoon smiled, sweetly. His smile made the younger boy blush, as he found it attractive. He could get lost in the man's shimmery eyes.

He loved being caressed by the soft, dewy skin of his hands. Staring at his long, caring arms and tender lips, Jin felt as if he were in the presence of an enchanting angel.

Namjoon turned back to look at him right before parking his car and turning the engine off. When he opened the door, Jin got out and started limping, unable to walk straight because of a few obvious reasons.

Knowing this, the older man didn't want him to even walk on his own, so he gently folded the boy's legs beneath him, startling him.

"Woah- AH! Appa Joonie! I didn't know you were this strong!!" He started to giggle, throwing his head back while the tall man lead him inside of the house after unlocking it, holding him tightly.

Jin took his shoes off, using a single foot only, and removed his socks as well. Namjoon placed him down for a moment, removing his jacket. He kissed his forehead, gently, while telling him to wait for a couple of minutes on the couch.

"I'm going to run you a warm bath so that it could help you relax your back, and tummy. I'll be back soon, sweetheart." Jin nodded, flinching as the pain slowly returned and settled in his stomach again.

As his mind slipped away for a moment, he started to remember fragments of the things he and his cousin did last night.

And no matter how much he scolded himself for remembering the explicit content he witnessed with Daniel, he couldn't get the videos out of his head. It wasn't just stuck in his head, but it was also affecting his body, physically and mentally.

"I won't think about it.

I won't think about it.

I won't... W... What's this?" He narrowed his head downwards, staring down at an area within his midsection that had oddly tightened.

A slight squeal emitted from his parted lips as he gasped, feeling an odd feeling drop to his stomach like a solid rock, sending chills to his feet.

"Jinnie, are you ready for your bath?"

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥