43 🍼

Jin stared at his father for a moment, and instantly stood up from his lap, turning around to grab something so that he could wrap it around his dad's hand. And as he shifted his body, bending over slightly, he felt a slight squeeze on his lower back.

The boy stood frozen, unsure of how to react or what to do about what Namjoon was now doing.

"He's holding my waist. I can't let him see my face, he'll start to question me when he sees it this red... But... Why is he holding me this way?" After he had torn out a small sheet of toilet paper, off of the toilet roll, he turned over and met Namjoon's face.

"Jin... You scared me so much. Don't do this to me ever again, son." The boy gulped, while
silently wrapping the soft, cotton piece of paper around Namjoon's hand, feeling sick to his stomach.

Namjoon had so many things to tell him, but not a single word was coming out of his mouth. It was as if he was speechless, now that he was seeing the way Jin was acting towards him.

He appeared to be very worried about his hand. Although Namjoon was in pain, he was still able to open and close his fist, so he was sure he hadn't broken any bone within his hand. However, nothing compares to the pain he felt when he noticed Jin's body on accident.

The bruises and scars he noticed all around him were beyond his imagination. He never knew that Jin carried so much pain within him, and that only made Namjoon want to protect him, even more than before.

"It's okay, Jinnie. Daddy's alright now. Are you okay?" Jin wrapped his hand around Namjoon's to help the man stand up, and in the process of doing so, he started to wobble around.

Thankfully, he was able to stabilize his body by placing his injured foot on the ground, applying little to no pressure on it. And yet, he still flinched when the feeling sent a slight shock up and down his body.

The shy boy didn't want to be clinging onto his dad for long. He wanted to be completely independent of his body, and wanted to help others out.

Unfortunately, in this moment, Jin felt too unstable and the black haired adult noticed it. When Namjoon tried helping Jin, the boy kept on whining.

"Appa Joonie, I- I can do it." His annoyed tone made Namjoon realize that his son was getting frustrated, and his father wouldn't tolerate such behavior.

"Let me help you, Seokjin. You can't do this on your own, you're hurt." Jin clenched his jaw, nodding at the older male as he slowly stepped in the shower with Namjoon's help.

The water was still running, but Jin still had his bathrobe wrapped around his body. He dipped his head downwards, staring at the floor while holding the robe tightly.

Namjoon didn't want to cause the boy discomfort, so he did something else instead.

~~~

"A bath is perfect, Appa Joonie." Jin softly spoke while the adult helped him bend down to sit in the tub, after removing his bathrobe. The bath instantly soothed his body.

"Thank you..." He smiled, sweetly while staring down at the water. Namjoon nodded at the boy, feeling sorry for him, but at the same time, he felt relieved that he would be much safer within the tub, rather than standing up on his own.

Just as he was about to leave, a sound of water splattering around startled him, causing him to turn around immediately.

"WEE!! SPLASHY SPLASHY!... Oops..." Jin's voice went from high-pitched and cute one minute, then switched back to his old timid, silent pitch when the adult turned around, staring at him with a deadly glare that startled him.

"Baby Jinnie.... Are you seriously splashing the water?" Jin leaned back, nodding with sad, puppy dog eyes at the strict looking man in front of him.

Namjoon's tone suddenly changed, as he stared at the young boy, jumping around.

"THAT'S SO CUTE!! Umm... I know you're a little bit too mature for this, but... I happen to have bought these rubber duckies for Soo A, a while ago. Would you-" Jin interrupted his dad before the soft man could even finish his sentence.

"YEAH YEAH! I wanna play with them! Can I, Daddy? Please! But, don't tell Mommy Minji. I'll be embarrassed if she finds out." Namjoon had to laugh. Jin was being too unusually adorable, and that made him feel happy.

"I'll be back soon, my little one. I'm going to get the duckies. Don't you dare get up from there on your own. Call me if anything, okay?" Jin nodded at Namjoon, sitting still in the water.

"He really is a baby after all. So cute..."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥