53 🍼

"So, can I mom? Auntie Ara told me I could stay for a sleepover with Daniel!" Jin's mom sounded very surprised, and excited that he had met her nephew at the new school he was going to.

"Of course you can, my baby!! Oh, but... Wait a minute, you're going to be staying until the very next day, right?" Jin hummed in response to his mother's question. The young woman continued talking to him while cleaning up his messy room.

"Well, alright but I'm going to be over there in a few minutes to bring you a few things you might need, like a toothbrush, pajamas-" She paused and started to laugh at her son's enthusiastic voice.

"Yes, Jinnie. I'll bring you your brown teddy bear too. I'm heading out now, son. Call your Appa and tell him where you are, okay? WHAT? I can't hear you! What's that noise?!" The call had cutoff right in the middle of a loud, chaotic noise that had startled Minji.

"It sounded like someone was cheering... So, I don't think it was anything to worry about. Oh! What am I saying? Of course it's not! Ara and I were always very noisy when growing up, after all. Jin is going to have such a great time!"

When she rummaged around Jin's room, she groaned at how messy it was, and how unorganized his clothing was.

"Oh my god, I swear I just saw something moving in there. Please don't be a cockroach. Please don't be a cockroach!" She shut her eyes, screaming while reaching out to grab the thing that was moving around in the pile of clothing and found a tiny barbie car with wheels, spinning on the rug.

Minji held her chest, chuckling as a loud sigh of relief emitted from her mouth.

"These kids of mine!!" She laughed at her own fear, and picked up her phone to call her husband.

To her surprise, when she dialed the number, he immediately picked it up, sounding, slightly breathless.

"Hi, honey! Did you pick up our little princess from school already?" Minji spoke, smiling to herself.

"She's right here with me, babe. But I CAN'T find Jin anywhere! I'm going crazy looking for him." Minji suspected this would happen, and was thankful that her son had called her before Namjoon did, because if her husband were to tell her Jin was nowhere to be found, she would've gone crazy.

"About that! There's something you should know... He's at my sister's house, Namjoonie!" Namjoon sighed, out in relief.

"That's a relief." With that being said, the man sat back in his seat and kept on driving.

"By the way! Could you come home and take a bag over to him? And don't worry! He'll be fine!"

"Alright, then. I'll be there soon! And, thank goodness he's okay."

~~~

"I AM NOT OKAY!! THIS IS NOT OKAY!"

"THREE TIMES IN A ROW ALREADY, JINNIE!! Hahaha! Do you give up? Or do you want me to keep winning?" Jin sat back down, holding a remote in his hand.

"Let's try another obstacle course, deal?" Daniel suggested, earning a handshake from Seokjin, as the young boy prepared himself mentally to win his cousin this time after losing to him five times in a row.

Mario Kart was harder than he expected. He was used to playing Mario on his Nintendo DS, not on a big screen with a complex remote control that he couldn't get the hang of using.

While playing, Jin noticed that his older cousin was taking a shortcut to win faster, and decided to pull a prank on him by waving his hand across his face, to block him from seeing the screen in front of him.