You exposing skin is a tease 

Kalen~——————————

Kalen~
——————————

"YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS?!" Alexander yelled in my poor ear.  I decided to just put him on speaker, so I could spare my hearing. 

"Yes for the 8th time this morning Al." I roll my eyes once I sat down at the table by the window.  I had the most amazing night sleep last night, but it was ruined when Alex called me at 9 in the freaking morning. 

I had a very long day yesterday once I got back from hanging with the twins.  I called Victor and asked if he could drive me around LA for sightseeing, and he happily accepted.  I went on a tour of West Hollywood, spent a few hours at the beach, went shopping and even took a boat ride around 8.  Victor was a great tour guide, telling me the history and where celebrities even hang out.  I think I saw Kim Kardashian at this frozen yogurt spot in Calabasas, I was able to take a picture and sent it to Alex.  He totally freaked out once he saw it.

But overall, I had a great day yesterday and when I got back to the hotel, I was out like a light after showering and changing into my pjs.  I think I didn't get back here till 11 at night, and now waking up at 9am to some freshly brewed coffee.

"I am so happy for you Simmi!  OMG I cannot wait for you to tell me more details!  Who kisses better?  OH who has a bigger dick!"

"Alex!  First off, I don't know that information...yet.  Then second, I can't tell you details of what happens between the twins and I." I explain and he goes quiet.  I looked on the screen just to make sure he didn't hang up, but nope we was still in the call. "Al?"

"What do you mean you can't give me details?!" He yells and I move away from the phone. He was so loud and I was growing a headache. "I've been waiting for 8 years to finally hear you tell me about your first experiences! 8 YEARS SIMONE! I want the details! I gave you details when I lost my virginity!"

"Alex trust me I want to tell you. But I signed a contract where, I can't tell anyone details of what happens between me and the twins. If I do I'll get sued." I explain and he scoffs.

"Fuck that contract! I want to know how their dick game was! I want to know how big it is and how they use their tongue Simone!" He yells and grimace.

"Uh Alexander that's a TMI hun. I wouldn't even tell you that even if I didn't sign a contract. Look how about this, I'll tell you how it goes but no details ok? I'm suppose to meet with them today this afternoon." I tell him and I heard him squeal.

"Ok ok, but just tell me how the kiss was. Was there tongue action? Groping? Grinding? Anything bitch?! Give me something!" He begged and I laughed a bit.

"Well...I won't tell you who, but yes I did kiss one of them with tongue and the other without. No groping or grinding ok? That's it!" I explain and Alex starts 'oohing' and cheering.

"Get it bitch! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad their taking their time and not rushing with you. Unlike my last boyfriend, stupid hoe." He grumbled and I sigh softly.