Decisions

The sun was blinding me even though my eyes were closed and resting. My body felt heavy and the mattress was basically hugging my body, not wanting me to leave. My throat was sore along with my jaw as I quietly yawn, and I try to stretch but my body ached. My mouth felt dry and my eyes were heavy, but I open them slightly seeing the sun peak out through the curtains.

I slowly sit up even though I had ache in my back and in between my legs. It was like I was pulled through the wringer last night, but I don't regret it one bit.

I attempted to get up, but an arm tightens around my waist not wanting me to go. I lay back down and look over at Kenji who slept peacefully next to me. He laid on his front, with his arm around my waist holding me tightly. While Kalen has his arm under me, our legs tangled under the sheets. As I stared at Kenji sleeping, I look at the red marks covering his back from my nails.

Kenji arches his back as my nails run down his skin, and slams his cock back inside me. I arch my back and held him close, not wanting him to pull out or let me go. He wasn't being gentle like he was the last couple of nights, he was fucking me like I was his. He was showing me how much control he over my heat, just by how anything he did, how he thrusted, how he touched certain spots, I was putty in his hands.

"My back is gonna be fucked up tomorrow." He groans and I watch him lean back leaning on his hands.

"Don't act as if you don't like it." Kalen chuckles and thrusts his cock down my throat making me gag.

"I never said I didn't. It shows me I'm doing a good job." He smirks and pounds into me again. I choke on Kalen's dick as tears run down my face. He pulls out of my mouth and I gasps when he cums on my face.

"Fuck.." Kalen moans softly and I lick my lips that was covered in his seed. I stare up at him as I gather his liquid on my fingers, and licked them. Kalen stares down at me full of lust and hunger, and my eyes showed the same.

"Sweet heart, I hope your not tired." Kenji moaned and I look up at him. He runs a hands through his hair, and we make eye contact again. "I can't get enough of your pussy, and I'm hungry for more."

I've been wanting them to be rough or at least not as gentle as they were being.  Don't get me wrong, then being gentle was honestly amazing, especially how Kenji moved his hips in a certain way.  But I wanted a little pain and to have them rearrange my guts like last time.  I thought I'd get that last night, but I got way much more.

"Double what?!" I yell and look down at Kalen who I was riding currently.

"Let me get inside you sweetheart.." Kenji whispers in my ear and rubs my clit.

"You wanna do double penetration?" I moaned and Kalen licks his lips and thrusts upwards making me whimper.

"I'll make it as painful as possible.  It'll feel good, me and brother both fucking you.   Both of us inside your wet pussy and I swear to God I won't stop till you're shaking." He licks up my ear and I shiver from the contact.

"Unless...you don't want me to.." he mumbles and pulls away, but I quickly grab him.

"No I want you to." I beg breathlessly and Kenji puts his hand back on me.

"Want me to what sweetheart?"

"I-I want you inside me.."