Pleading and begging

"K-Kalen?" I stutter and he pushes his way inside my apartment

"K-Kalen?" I stutter and he pushes his way inside my apartment. I look him over seeing he was in a new expensive suit, as if he never had the coffee stains in the first place.  I try to close the door again but he's way stronger than I am. He kicks the door closed with his foot and locks it before walking inside. But first how did he find out where I lived?!

He stalks the place and looks around going through my items. He looks through my disorganized cabinets, then into my living room that was messy from a few night ago. I had an empty glass of wine and an empty wine bottle on the coffee table, along with my dead laptop. I then watched him head to my bedroom, clothes all coward in a corner while another pile was in a basket. My closet wasn't a mess and actually clean, but my bed wasn't made and I had a cup filled with old water.

Then walking out my bedroom, he heads to my bathroom with the chipping paint and weird sink. It made noises when I turned it on but I didn't mind it too much. My shower still didn't have hot water, but I gasp when I realized I left something in there. I quickly move past him and block his view, which makes him raise a brow. "Hiding something?"

I quickly shake my head and he chuckles before moving me out the way. "Kalen-" he opens the shower door and raises a brow at what he sees. I push him away and close the shower door not wanting to embarrass myself any longer. "Please leave."

"Simone, don't be embarrassed. It's totally natural to-"

"Leave!" I cut him off and he tilts his head before I start pushing him out my bathroom. I close my bathroom door and walk over to my apartment door and point to it. "Kalen please leave."

"Simone I wanted to speak with you." He rushes out and I furrow my eyebrows. He runs a hand through his hair and then walks towards me. I step back and he stops walking. "Simone can we talk please?" He asks softly and I blink a few times.

"For what?"

"Because I...just hear me out. Please." His face looked pained and I could tell he really wanted me to listen to what he had to say. But I wasn't sure I wanted to give him time of day. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't talk nor be with either of the twins. What happened was in the past and even if he told me what he wanted to tell me, nothing would change. "Please Simone? Give me this chance and once you do I'll leave."

"5 minutes. I have to be somewhere." I sigh deeply and walk over to my couch. I sit down on the end and Kalen sits next to me, but gives us distance. We both were quiet for a while, which made me irritated. Was he gonna talk or not?! I had plans today and I wasn't gonna sit here all day.  "Kalen-"

"Damn Simone just give me a minute." He exclaims and I roll my eyes.  I sigh deeply and pull out my phone telling Alexander I'd be late.  He replied with a no problem and I put it away again.

Another 10 minutes went by and by this time, I was getting impatient.  I started shaking my leg as I started thinking about what he needed to say.  What could possibly be so difficult about saying what you wanted to say?  I did it all the time!  Well sometimes but I usually do say how I feel and I don't care how people feel about it.  Ok that's a lie.