I thought you were straight!

Kenji~———————

Kenji~
———————

I sat on the beach while the waves ran up against my body.  I was listening to some music and taking some pictures as well.  Just relaxing and enjoying the beach while I mentally prepared myself for tonight.

After hearing the twins conversation, I decided to keep my feelings out this entire situation.  This whole thing is new to me, and very foreign so I'm trying my best not to go off. 

I won't lie and say I wasn't upset or that I wasn't pissed, but I was glad I heard them.  It was an eye opener and I made the decision to stop being friendly, and just do what I needed to do.  I could finish the deed tonight and all would be over. 

I didn't want to bother them any longer, and cause them any more problems.  The press were already down their throats enough, so me being added into it is making it worse.

Death Bed by Powfu was playing and I started to hum to the song.  I was in a mellow mood, and enjoyed the style of music that was playing.  It was like my phone knew I was in a downer mood, and decided to play all the slow and mellow songs I had.  Not that I minded.

The twins were inside doing whatever they were doing.  I knew Kalen was gonna head to the store to get a few things for dinner, I asked if I could cook and he agreed.  I didn't know if he left already, but I didn't care since I was enjoying my relaxing moment. 

I also didn't want to be around them at the moment.  I had to think and prepare myself for tonight, but also I needed space.  I haven't been around anyone besides Alexander this much in a long time, it was overwhelming for me.

It takes me back to when I lived with my dad.  I enjoyed us being together and having great times together, but I would get annoyed being around him a lot.  Like any normal person, you need space in a healthy way.  Which is what I'm doing.

But sadly it gets ruined when I see Kenji sit down next to me in the corner of my eye.  I don't say anything but just stare off into the distance, as I listen to my music.

"Are you cooking tonight?" He asks and I ignore him.  I honestly didn't want to talk, but I knew I had to keep this front. Or at least try to.

"Yeah." I reply and pick up a seashell.

"Ok.." he mumbled.  "Well are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I say simply and I could tell Kenji was getting irritated.

"Ok then.  What are you doing?" He asks and starts playing with the sand.

"Relaxing.  Is there something you want?" I ask in the nicest way possible, but I guess it doesn't come across that way.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing I'm ok." He scoffed.

"You women are so bipolar." He commented and I sigh deeply and stood up.  He stands up with me and crossed his arms.  "I wanted to tell you that we're having friends over tonight.  We're celebrating the launch of my Paris collection, we just got the news today." He says and my face softens.