Business Partners

Jimin got no jams
—————————————

"Ken...ji...ah fuck!" My moans echoed through the bathroom while I rode Kenji in the shower.

Kenji was sitting on the bench and I was bouncing on his lap, enjoying the feeling of him inside of me. He kept his hands on my hips and I threw my head back from the pleasure of him stuffing me. He started thrusting upwards into me and I screamed out once he hit my spot again.

Kenji stood up and carried me before pushing me against the wall. I dropped my legs and he quickly turned me around, then shoved his cock back into me. I saw stars when he fucked me vigorously into my magical spot. "Your pussy is so tight, so tight and wet for me. It loves my cock, squeezing and tightening around it. Your so greedy for my dick aren't you?" He says huskily into my neck, and I throw my head back into his neck.

When I didn't answer, Kenji slapped my ass harshly and I groan at the pain. He did it again and I flitch before moaning out loudly. "Answer me." He demanded and his grip on my hips tightened.

"Yes fuck yes I'm greedy for it!" I screamed when he went harder inside of me, and I soon felt that build up in my stomach forming. I started begging and moving my hips against him, us both wanting to get to that amazing euphoria feeling.

"Ah fuck yes, I'm coming." He moaned and sucked on my neck. My voice went up octave by octave as I got closer to that beautiful orgasm. Kenji moaned in my ear and moved his hand down to my clit, and rubbed on it.

It felt like my body exploded into a million pieces as I cummed. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I let out a long and loud moan. Kenji had cummed inside of me, and we both bucked our hips riding out our highs. His moans were so sexy in my ears, and I whimpered softy when he kept moving inside me.

"Can I shower now?" I pant softly and he chuckled once he pulled out. I walked over to the head and grabbed the soap pouring it in my hand.

"Don't act like you didn't like that I interrupted your shower." He smirked as he walked up on me and kissed my shoulder.

"I didn't say I didn't like it, but I was almost done and you got me dirty again." I watched Kenji roll his eyes and start washing up himself.

"You'll get dirty again anyway." He replied and I turn around raising a brow. He gave me an innocent smile before walking under the shower head and rinsing off the soap. I watched him run his hands through his hair, the soap running down his back, over his firm ass, and down to the floor. I bit my lip and started to feel aroused again, but look away when I noticed him staring at me. "Like what you see Watkins?"

"Maybe. Eh not really." I joke and he snorts.

"Oh really? So you weren't just staring at my ass and drooling?" He asked and walked towards me.

"What ass? You have no ass Kenji." I chuckled and he grips mine before slapping it. I gasp and bite my lip from the pleasure and look into his eyes. He was hungry for more, and I could tell his little friend wanted to play.

"Says the girl who kept squeezing and gripping it last night." He mumbles and steps closer. "But I assume you don't remember, since all you could think of was my cock inside you." I gulped and watched him pull away and finish rinsing off. He soon opened the door and turned back looking at me. "Hurry up your shower, Kalen should be finished soon." Was all he said before leaving the bathroom.