Room Service

Simone's hotel room~———————————————

———————————————

My phone rang for the 10,000th time this morning. I didn't care to pick it up since I was currently busy at the moment. I was finishing up my final project for my Women Studies class, which included me to write a persuasive essay on Women in the Media. It had to be 6 pages, and I had to have at least 2 scholarly sources and a cited page.

The essay was a work in progress but nonetheless was gonna get done today. It wasn't like I was ignoring whoever was calling me, even thought I knew who it was. But I just wanted to finish this up, so I could enjoy the rest of this week.

Last night wasn't on my mind anymore. I had time to think and realize that maybe their date, was actually for work. Maybe it wasn't, but I didn't get to dictate who they went out with or not. I had to stay in my place and that was a girl who was only here, to have sex with said twins and get money out of it. I couldn't help that I was enjoying myself for the first time in my life, and finally not having to worry too much about my bills.

I was getting ahead of myself, and needed to calm the fuck down.

I shook my head once I realized I was getting distracted. Especially my phone was distracting me. I got up walking over to my night stand, and grabbed the device turning it off. I needed to focus and get this done, so I could have my time freed to be with the twins.

Morning turned into late afternoon, which turned into me being hungry and needing a break. I've been working on this essay for at least 6 hours, and needed to eat and take a small break.

I walked over to my night stand and called up room service. I decided to order a simple bacon burger with no tomatoes or onions, and fries with a can of Sprite. I didn't feel like eating fancy food, but a simple lunch to make me full, and able to finish this essay.

Once I put my order in, I grabbed my phone and turned it back on. My eyes widen at the many missed calls and texts, not only from the twins but some Alexander.

I quickly call him up and he answered on the second ring.

"Bitch! Why the fuck you ain't answering my calls?! Oh shit were you having sex?" He gasps.

I laughed out loudly and shook my head at him. "No Al, I was finishing up my essay. What's the matter?"

"Nothing I was just tryna see how things were going. I miss you, and also Ryan just got a job. He had his interview last week but we just got the call he's hired." He squeals.

"That's awesome! I'm happy for him, also I'm good nothing happening over here." I shrug and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Mhm yeah, for some reason I don't believe that." He says suspiciously.

"Why?"

"Because your shacking it up with sexy Asian rich guys! No way shit isn't happening! Tell me what's going on?" He pressed on.