Dirty jeans

Alexander~ ♡'・ᴗ・'♡——————————

Alexander~ ''
——————————

When I opened my eyes, I felt exhausted and my body wouldn't move.  The bed I was laying on was sucking me in, and wouldn't let me leave.  The soft sheets and pillows covering my view, from the room around me.  I didn't move for what felt like an hour after I woke up, but decided it was time to get up.

I sat up and rubbed my head feeling a slight headache.  When I turned my head, I saw a glass of water with plenty of ice.  I took the water and drank the entire glass in one gulp.  I was super thirsty I conclude, once I sat the glass down. 

I sat on the edge of the bed, and stood up but fell right back down.  My legs felt like jelly, and my vagina was sore.  It was dull, but I could still feel the small pain in between my legs.

Flashes of last night go through my mind, and I look down seeing I'm completely naked.  I quickly cover myself and blink a few times wondering what happened.

I gasped loudly once I fully remembered our night.  I cover my face in embarrassment and pulled my legs to my chest.  Fuck!  I just spend the entire night with the Choi twins! 

I looked around the room seeing I was the only one here.  I slowly stood up and saw my clothes, thrown in a pile on the floor.  I walk over and put my jeans on, and threw on my bra as well.  I couldn't find my shirt any where, so I peeked out the bedroom looking around for the twins.

I heard a faint voice down the hall, so I followed the voice, which led me to a room.  The door was cracked, so I slowly open the door to see it was an office.  I look up seeing both the twins, but Kalen was on the phone and Kenji on his laptop.

Kalen was speaking in a foreign language I didn't understood, sounded like Korean.  I didn't want to disrupt his conversation, so I quietly knocked on the door, and Kenji looked up.  He blinked a few times, and stood up walking over to me.

"Something wrong?" He asked and I stayed behind the door.  He tried to open it further, but I gripped it keeping it still cracked.  "Girl, what you doing?"

"Have you seen my shirt?" I ask and he raises a brow.

"No, I think Kalen threw it somewhere.  Why?  Do you need it?" He asked and I look at him like he was dumb.

"Uh yeah?  I only have a bra.  I need my shirt too."  I stated like it was obvious.

"Why not just walk around like that?  I like a little easy access." He smirked and I shook my head.

"Can I just borrow a shirt or something?" I ask instead and he rolled his eye and pulled the door open.  I stumble a bit and he catches me. 

"You ok?" He asks and I nod once I gained my footing.  "What did Kalen say, be honest or something?" He states and I rolled my eyes.