You're gay now?!

Anyone hear or like the candy Warheads?  Like that super super sour hard candy?  SO GOOD OMG, I got like a bag full of them but they're melted (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Also~ Thats Ryan

Anyone hear or like the candy Warheads? Like that super super sour hard candy? SO GOOD OMG, I got like a bag full of them but they're melted
(;'ٹ') Also~ Thats Ryan..
————————————————

I ran into the arms of my best friend the moment I saw him and his cute cat ears. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around his body, while Ryan hugged me from behind. Once I got down, Alexander kissed my cheek and start cooing and checking me out.

He even started pulling up my shirt to see if I had marks, but I pushed his hands away and got embarrassed from all the weird stares we got.

I watched Alexander and Ryan basically go all couple mode in front of me, and it didn't bother me because they were the cutest gay couple I've ever seen. But my heart did hurt just a bit.

We finally got in his car and head off to my apartment so I could settle in and rest. I was really tired, not just physically but emotionally. I didn't get much sleep that night, or on the flight. Kalen's text was really bothering me and I didn't understand it either. What did he thank me for?

"So I was thinking once you shower and shit, we can go out to eat how does that sound?" Alex asked me and I shook my head.

"Can we just order out and hang at my place? I don't feel like going out." I suggest and Alex nods his head vigorously.

"Even better. It'll give us more leeway to talk anyway. Pumpkin, sound good to you?" He asks and Ryan looks at him.

"Of course my Unicorn." He kisses Alexander's hand and I shake my head when Alex squeals. My best friend was so extra it wasn't even funny.

We pulled into the parking lot of my apartment and parked the car. Ryan helped me with my bags and we walked into the building. Thank god we didn't see Mrs. Dixon on the way to my place, because I was not in the mood to hear her annoying mouth.

I sigh in relief once I walked in and throw my bags in my room. "Home sweet home." Even though it was lowkey falling apart. I sat on the couch and Ryan started calling our favorite restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings. I could eat there everyday if I really wanted to. But I couldn't afford it at the moment.

Actually, I probably can now since I'm 1.2 million dollars richer. But with all the bills and loans and stuff I have to pay, who knows how much money I'd have left.

"Food should be ready soon. But I'm gonna head to the store and get some beers, anyone need anything?" Ryan asks as he grabbed his keys.

"Oh oh oh I need some more mascara! You know the kind I need Pumpkin, so don't get the wrong one on purpose again!" Alex called out form the bathroom and Ryan snickered.

"Some of my favorite cookie dough ice cream please Ry, I'll pay you back." I tell him and he shook his head.

"It's fine Simpleton, I want ice cream anyway." He says and ruffles my hair.