Pain and Pleasure

I need to stop eating Buffalo Wild Wings, it's all I eat

—————————————————

I felt both pain and pleasure while being with both twins.  Kalen was gentle and touched me with care as if he didn't want to hurt me, while his brother was aggressive and loved to show his dominance regardless if I got hurt.  I know Kenji didn't hurt me purposely, but even if he did, he'd make me feel better.

Kenji was basically fucking my mouth like last time, but this time he was more rough.  It was like he was giving me a preview for what will come later, and I was really excited yet scared at the same time.  While he thrusted his hips, making his cock hit the back of my throat, I was being eaten out so good by his brother.  Both pain and pleasure, such a good mix. 

Kenji held my head in place once he groaned and thrusted one last time.  I heard him moan and his fingers grip my hair harder once he cummed in my mouth.  "Swallow it." He demanded and I obeyed.  The taste of cum wasn't appealing, and I didn't understood anyone who begged to differ.

I'll be honest and say that I did gag at the taste of it, not to the point of throwing up, but to the point where I do not like swallowing.  I'd rather be cummed on than having to swallow their load. 

Kenji yanked my head back again and I looked up at him as I gasped for air.  "Good girl." He praises and shoves my head back down to his brothers.

I happily took Kalen's cock back into my mouth and start sucking on him.  He thrusted upwards into my mouth and I gagged again, but tried my best to relax my throat.  I moaned around him while I tried to deep throat him, but I stroke the rest that can't fit into my mouth.

I don't understand how people get so used to giving blowjobs that it becomes second nature to them.  It made me wonder how many times, and how many dicks they had to suck for them not to have a gag reflex.  They probably weren't big because if they sucked the twins off, no way they won't gag.

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt myself get lifted, and dropped on the bed again.  I find myself getting man handled again and put into another position.  I sit up and watch Kalen lay on his back, while I sit in front of him, and Kenji behind me.  He pushed me towards his brother and I roll my eyes when I fell on top of him.  "Can you not be so rude right now?" I ask and Kenji pulls my hips towards him.

I look back feeling my anxiety pick up at the position.  I watched him stroke himself before pushing a finger inside of me.  "W-Wait are you doing it now?" I ask in panic and he gives me a look.

"No.  You aren't ready, now turn around and suck my brother." He says sternly and I wanted to hit him, but Kalen cupped my cheeks and kisses my lips.  I forget about Kenji as he eats me out and put my attention on Kalen.  His tongue enters my mouth and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

I moan from both the kiss and Kenji's tongue and move my hips wanting more.  I flinch once Kenji slapped my thigh and held my hips in place.  "He's an ass. Don't worry about him." Kalen says softly against my lips and bites on them again.