Some backbone

I hope your having a good day :)
——————————————

My stomach churned as I cooked the twins some breakfast. I set the bowl of scrambled eggs and a plate of hash browns, along with some turkey bacon and fruit as they walked downstairs. I opened the fridge and grabbed orange juice while arms wrapped around me.

"Morning, did you guys sleep well?" I kiss Kalen's cheek and he pulls away.

"Yeah, but it was weird waking up next to my naked brother." He grumbles and I laugh while pouring the juice into everyone's cup.

"I woke up and wanted to eat some food. Sorry." I smile.

"He just wanted to cuddle." Kenji sits down and Kalen sits across from him.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Nooo I didn't."

"Yeees you did."

"Kenji!"

"Kalen!"

"Simone!" I yell making them look up at me. Kenji raises a brow at me as I sit down and Kalen chuckles.

"Look, I'd rather have a girl in between us. I don't particularly like waking up snuggling with my brother, when it's supposed to be a girl." He grimaced and my eyes widen.

"You were what?"

"He was cuddling me. Then pushed me away and I woke up confused. I even fell off the bed and it hurt. You owe me an apology." Kenji complains and I laugh out loudly.

"It's not funny.." Kalen grumbles.

"Y-Yes! Yes it is!" I laugh. "You w-were cuddling Kenji...think...thinking it was me!" I laugh and shake my head. The sight of that would've been hilarious and cute at the same time. I really wished I would've seen that, I could've taken a picture and kept it forever.

"It's really not that funny." Kalen sighs and I ignore him.

We ate breakfast and I just had some fruit that seemed really good to me. The strawberries were just super good and the pineapples appealed to me too. Everything else didnt.

"You aren't gonna eat the food you cooked?" Kenji asks as he grabs seconds.

"No I'm not that hungry." I smile.

"But you've eaten almost all the fruit." He points out.

"Well fruit is more light then eggs and hash browns. My stomach isn't that great right now." I shrug.

"Are you feeling ok? We weren't too rough last night right?" Kalen asks worriedly and my eyes widen.

"Oh no, you guys were perfect! I'm completely fine, don't worry about me." I chuckle and grab more fruit.

"How can we not worry?" Kenji mumbles and I look at him with a small smile.

"I'm fine. Sometimes I just can't stomach breakfast."

"You get sick eating breakfast? Has this been happening recently?" Kalen touches my forehead then my stomach.

I move away and he frowns. "Kalen really I'm good. It's just some foods bother me-"

"Then why didn't you cook food you can eat? Have you gone to the doctor?"

"No but-"

"Then we should go today if your sick-"

"NO!" I shouted and they both stare at me. I clear my throat. "No I'm fine. It's probably just my period symptoms. I'm supposed to be starting this weekend." I clear up and look at Kenji who was staring at me.