8

Chapter Eight|Cristian

"Master! Master?!" One of the maids banged on the bedroom door.

I groaned in annoyance while slowly opening my eyes. Thankfully, I made someone install black curtains, the sunlight wouldn't bother me much. I tried to tug at my arm but it felt stiff. As if there was a huge weight laying on my arm. With the banging sound of the maids and the weight on my arm, I fully opened my eyes.

"Enough!" I growled out at the door, "I am up."

Looking down at Tyla who was sleeping, she was the weight behind the mystery of not raising my arm. She shifted a bit, I think from my shouting but still, she was in a deep like a slumber. Tyla rolled over, releasing my arm from her clutches. Her hair framed her face slightly as they moved as she breathed. Her lips formed a pout and were opened slightly releasing tiny snores.

While the covers were half-way off, it gave me a great view of her body. She may be wearing my clothes but still, her figure was obvious. I smirked at the sight and lifted myself off the bed. I grabbed one of the robes from the back of the door of the bathroom and exited the room.

Melanie, one of my maids ran up to me and bowed, "Good morning, here is your coffee."

I shook my head and thanked her before I took the mug. She grinned and strolled off as I walked down the steps towards my office. Today there was so much to do and I had almost no time to prepare. Next month, there's not just the party but tonight is the dinner at the family restaurant. This was to introduce her to the entire mafia and a few loyal family friends.

Once I entered into the office, I begin to type away on my computer. Scheduling, emailing and contact many people. The silence of the house gave me peace as the wind outside slightly hit the window. But it was soon interrupted but loud thumping upstairs. I could hear someone yelling as they marched their way down the hallway in front of my door.

"I'm sorry but you can't go-" One of the maids started.

"MOVE OUT MY WAY!" Interrupted Tatianna, I could hear her push one of the maids before slamming my office door open.

"I'm really sorry," The maid pleaded, "But she pushed me away."

"It's fine," I told her as she struggled to get from the ground. She closed the door leaving me with a fuming Tatianna.

She placed her hands on the desk and begins yelling, "WHEN WAS YOU GOING TO TELL ME!"

I continued to sip my coffee before clearing my throat, "Tatiana, you have point five seconds, to sit your ass down before I rip your throat from your neck."

She quickly found a sit with her legs crossed and sat down. Tatianna looked up at me and began pouting as if this would change my mind, "I just don't understand."

"What's there to understand," I replied back as I managed to finish my work.

"Why would you marry her?" she asked, "When I am right here."

"Tatianna we had nothing in common for us to be married," I stated.

"We belong together." She started to raise her voice, "There are so many things we could do with this business. Don't you see it?"

"You were nothing more but a fling to me," I explained, "A sex toy, a fuck buddy, something to fill my needs."

"Don't honestly believe that do you?" She got up from her chair and walked behind my desk. Her hands found their way inside my robe, traveling down my chest before I stopped her.

"And do you honestly believe that I didn't know what you and your father were planning?"

She stopped and stepped back. Having a slight smirk on my face as she slowly moved away from me.