42 -Part Two

Chapter Forty - Two Part Two|Tyla

Cristian rubbed his face as Gisella and Apollo walked up to us. Knowing by Cristian and my facial expression, Gisella knew Nico was not with Aris. Gisella sat down with me as Cristian and Apollo argue with Aris, who was still trying to steal chocolate with the glass bowl.

"Why you even here?!" Apollo yelled, "You're supposed to be at the spot already, setting up!"

"I was," Aris stated, "But Nico wanted something sweet, and I was not going to deny it from him."

Cristian sighed, "Let's split again and see if we can find him."

We searched everywhere for Nico, but he didn't show up. Aris left the room, seeing if anyone left the building. He had to reach the spot for whatever plan they have cooked up. The room air became stuffy every second that Nico was gone. I couldn't stand sitting down anymore, so I decided to leave the room and head into the hallway. Just to get some fresh air.

When I reached the hallway, it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. I needed to get my head right and not freak out; it was only going to make things worse. There were small whispers here and there, but nothing to make my head popped until I heard him. His little voice trying to be as quiet as possible,  but failing. It sounded like he was talking to someone...a female, to be exact.

Not taking any chances, I quickly headed in the direction of Nico's voice and spotted him by the back door of the building. I was relieved as a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, "Nico!"

He turned and smiled when he spotted me, "Tyty!"

He ran into my direction as I welcomed him with open arms, I squeeze him tightly, not letting him go one bit, "You scared me, baby. You can't be running off like that and not tell anyone."

"I wanted something to eat, and Uncle Aris knew where to get it," He blurted out, "I didn't mean to walk away."

I sighed, "Just don't do it again."

"Okay," He stated, "But someone woman helped me when I became lost, and guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

"She said knows where my mommy is." He blurted happily.

"A woman?" I asked, "Who is she?"

"Tyla, Tyla, Tyla," Tatianna walked out from the corner, "It is so nice to meet you again."

I pushed Nico behind me as I stood up from his level, "What do you want?"

She squatted, "Nico, did you want to know?"

"No," I said before he could answer, "We will tell him."

"When is that going to be?" She said, "When he is older?"

I scoffed, "This is over."

She continued to ignore me as she called out to him, "I can tell you where she's at and what happened to her."

Nico walked from behind me and started to head in her direction. I scooped him up when he was too close to her, "That's enough, Tatianna!  We are leaving."

"She's dead!" Tatianna shouted, "That Bitch tried to escape us again! To see her beloved son once more, but unfortunately for her, she was caught."

"Mommy, dead?" Nico mumbled.

"Don't listen to her," I whispered in his ear.

"You should have seen your mother's face as she called out for you," Tatianna continued, "We torture her until she wasn't noticeable anymore before setting her on fire as a warning to everyone else...and it was all Tyla's fault. If only, you could have saved her."