27

Chapter Twenty-Seven|Tyla

"What about this?" Natalia held up another dress in the air to me as I shook my head. I sighed; five hours have already passed, and I am ready to go. She's been more persistent in finding a dress than I was. Gisella and I slumped in the store's chairs as Natalia roam the store once more. This whole store wasn't my style, and she was not getting it, "I just don't understand, these are luxury items."

I glanced down at my phone, answering emails from my professor and some of my classmates. My school decided it was better for the students to move online rather than in person. My phone buzzed again, this time it was Cristian who texted me. A relief feeling rushed over me. He would be able to save me from this torture. I pointed to my phone at Gisella as she nodded. She was ready to go, as well.

Cristian - Where are you?

I sent him my location within seconds. Natalia smiled and pushed it towards me, "I think you would look nice in this."

"You are right," I agreed, "Look, all of these dresses look great and all, but they're not my style."

She was taken back at my response, but before she can counteract, Cristian entered the store. With all of the gawking eyes from the females, something came over me. I never felt this feeling before, and it felt weird. When he reached us, I quickly sprung up and stepped over to him. I glanced back to find myself getting death stares from some of the ladies in the shop.

"Saved me," I whispered to him as a smirk appeared on his face, "I couldn't do this any longer."

Natalia turned around and spotted Cristian, "Son, I didn't see you there. We were just about to wrap up."

"Good," He said, "I need my fiance for something."

Gisella glanced in our direction and pouted before mouthing, 'You just going to leave me here?'

Cristian shook his head, "Matter of fact, I am going to need both of them."

With a huge grin, Gisella popped up from the seat and walked over to us. Natalia frowned, her eyes switching between us, but she nodded and waved us off as we were nothing. I didn't care; though, I was ready to go. As soon as I exited out the store, my arms stretched out wide when I let out the biggest groan. There were probably people staring at me, but I didn't care.

"Someone's happy?" Ella joked as I climbed into the truck. This time she sat in the backseat than the front. "Duh, I don't know about you, but if she would have pulled out another dress," I sighed, "I was going to scream."

Gisella giggled, "Where are we going anyway?"

"I've decided since Tyla haven't been outside the country," He explained, "We should at least should show her around."

"Really?" I beamed, already excited to see the sites.

He nodded and bent his head down to my ear level, "You said it yourself; I am going to show you the real me."

With a shiver, I backed away from him, turning towards the window. A blush seared through my cheeks, and for a minute, I thought my face was on fire. Cristian drove to an area where there aren't that many people around. Ella quickly jumped out of the truck, which Cris followed behind her.

"What is this?" I asked, finally catching up to them.

"This is a private area where we use to go as children," He explained as he passed me a bag. I opened it up to see a bathing suit with a matching scarf.