29

Chapter Twenty-Nine|Tyla

"A what?!" I exclaimed, "Can someone explain to me when did I agree to this?"

"You did when I was on the plan," Mya explained, "I was on the phone."

I turned towards Mya, who smiled incidentally, "Why would you do that?"

"Because you need to go on a date in this beautiful country," Mya explained, "Plus, you haven't been on one."

"What makes you think I want to go on a date with him?" I asked her. Mya stopped in front of me when she finished the back of my hair.

"He is your fiance," She joked.

I rolled my eyes, "He is a fake fiance. There is nothing real about it."

"And what about the confession?" She asked with her eyebrows raised, "This is the time to talk to him about it."

"I am not going to do that," I told them.

Gisella's head popped up and looked at me, "And why not. You need to know why it happened and if he is genuine."

"I-" I started, but Mya shook her head.

"Nope," She turned towards Gisella, "Can you pick out something for her to wear?"

Gisella nodded and disappeared in the closet, while Mya is attending to my face. When Gisella returned, she held a jean suit with a yellow belt. She also placed some gold jewelry on the bed to compliment the outfit. Mya nodded and stepped back to gaze at the finished product.

"Put the clothes on," Mya demanded as she pointed to the clothes, "And no back talk, young lady."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, mom."

I grabbed the clothes from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Closing the door, I placed the clothes on and wrapped the yellow ribbon belt around my waist. Both Mya and Gisella stood beside the door and waited for me to come out. They both squealed when they saw me, telling me to turn around.

"I love this look on you," Gisella complimented, "It's both casual and formal at the same time."

Mya nodded as she picked up a comb and ran past through my hair one last time, "And this hair!? I slayed it for real."

I smiled, "Changing my mind, I don't think we should do this."

"Tyla!" Both Mya and Gisella shouted simultaneously.

"What?"I questioned, "I just think-"

"You just thought wrong," Mya exclaimed with a nodding Gisella behind her, "We didn't just put in all this work for nothing."

"I know. I know, but-" I started.

"But nothing," Gisella said as she walked behind me and started to shove me gently to the door. Mya opened the door as Gisella pushed me out in the hallway, "He is waiting for you downstairs."

With a smile, they both closed the door leaving me in the hallway, stunned. I turned to the stairway that led to the living room and sighed before heading down the steps. My heels clicked on the last level, signaling for Cristian head to pop up.

His eyes roamed my body before licking his lips and looking up at me, "You look beautiful, Angel."

My head dropped to the floor without looking up at him, "Thank you, Cristian."

"Are you ready?" He asked, and I nodded my head.

He guided me to one of his cars and opened the door for me before going to the other side, "You don't have a driver?"