30

Chapter Thirty|Cristian

A Week Later

"You ready?" Gisella asked as descend from upstairs, "Do you think everything will go according to plan?"

"Let's get this shit over with," I told her, "As soon as we capture him, Tyla would be safe."

She nodded as we met up with Apollo and Aris, who has been healing up nicely. To say the lease, it was boring without him. Aris raised his hand when he spotted us from afar and waited for us to come closer.

"Are you ready?" Aris asked.

"I should ask you the same thing," I told him, but Aris just waved me off, "I mean, this is your first day back."

He chuckled, "I'll be fine; just watched your back."

We entered the car, leaving Gisella behind. I decided that she should not come since I recently found out she was pregnant. Plus, having an extra hand with Tyla and Mya would also help to keep them out of trouble. She stayed at the door frame and watched us pulled off. The rest of my men is going to meet us there.

"So, how are we going about this?" Apollo asked.

I sighed, "Once we are in the meeting, don't do anything. We want Cesar to trust us and think we are on his side."

"And once that happens?" Aris asked.

"Once he is alone, we will take him," I told him.

"But it's Cesar we are talking about," Apollo chimed in, "You don't think he already has a plan cooked up already? Surely, you don't think he will be by himself."

"I know," I told him, "That's why there is going to be a short minute in time where he has to walk in the hallway or be by himself. And when he does, we would take him."

"Who would be in charge of that?" Aris questioned.

"You," I said, "Since you just came back, I need you to be in charge of it."

"He came prepared," Apollo states as he pulled up to the house. There were many trucks in the parking area with two men standing outside.

"Let's go," I told him, "Put these in your ears. These earbuds would let us communicate with each other."

As we approach the double doors of the house, a man lifts his hand and stops us in our tracks.

"Protocol," One of the men said, "Lift your arms."

He patted me down before turning me around. He checked Apollo and Aris before giving us access to entre the house. Aris dipped away from us as we walked to the living area. My father was in the living room, sipping off a glass before noticing us.

"Son," He exclaimed, "So good of you to make it."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Can't spend time with your dear father," He said, "Already getting down to business. Well, it's not going to help.."

"Where is he?" I asked again.

"Hee is waiting in the conference room," My father said and pointed towards the back.

I nodded at Apollo and headed in the direction of the room. It wasn't a long walk until we stopped in front of the door, "Are you in?"

"Yeah, Aris," Apollo whispered.

"Long time no see, brother," Cesar sat at the end of the table, facing in another direction, "It has been a long time."

"It has," I told him as I walk towards a chair, "Where has the time has come."