37-Revision

Chapter Thirty-Seven| Tyla

Before I thought about it, I went in for a kiss and was met halfway with his lips

Before I thought about it, I went in for a kiss and was met halfway with his lips. With the music still playing in the background, the kiss became more and more intense, and one of his hands went from the back of my head down to my waist, while the other pulled my shirt down, exposing my right breast. 

Chris is my drug. One-touch, and I'll be intoxicated in an instant. Whatever he wanted to do is what we'll do, and there isn't a thing I can do to stop him - not that I'd like to. His scent sends me into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until our bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be.

He then lowered his head down and began sucking on my nipple.

"Little Miss" was once again throbbing,  

"Ohhhh Cris," I mumbled.

My hand traveled down to his shorts and found he was not wearing his boxers. I moved my left hand lower to his dick and began rubbing on it. It was above average in size and width. As a plus, it had a slight curve to it, which I love because that means he can hit spots that others can't.

It was already hard and leaking precum which turned me on even more. I pulled his shorts down and they fell to the floor.

"Sit down," I told Cris, lightly pushing him back onto the bed.

I bent over so my breasts were hanging over his lap and brushed them against his dick before taking his dick into my mouth.

"Ahhhh, aye bella this feels good," He gasped, "Damn!"

I continued to suck, lick and gag making a a huming noise when he was in the back of my throat until Cris suddenly pulled my head up, giving me a kiss and gently pulling me down the bed next to him.

"Take your pants off." He instructed and I lifted my ass up enough to pull my bottoms off along with my panties off. By this time, Cris had taken off his t-shirt and was completely naked. I went ahead and took off my top as well.

In what seemed to be a swift move, Cris spread and lifted my legs over his shoulders as he kneeled and began leaving a trail of kisses along my thighs heading toward pussy.

Then suddenly, he stopped.

"Damn, why you stopped?" I said, almost in a chastising voice.

"Chill bella, trust, I'm going to enjoy eating my meal," He commented, "Just hold on."

He slide his head in between my legs, picking up where he had just left off. Cris took his fingers and pulled my pussy lips apart and blew on my clit. Feeling the cool air made me twitch with anticipation and I began grinding against air, wanting him to stop the teasing and get to eating.

Without hesitation, he moved his tongue into my pussy and then licked up across the clit. He alternated between licking my clit and sucking on it.

"Cris,"  I moaned. I can feel him smiling against my skin.