(Nolan x Lou) He wants, he gets..

The Ugly Truth

NOLAN'S POV:

Lou and I were so excited to share this beautiful moment together that I guess it inspired others to come out too because Tuesday forced herself onto the marble stage. She threw her fist up in the air and proudly screamed, "I like both genders!"
She was followed by Kitty and Lydia saying the same thing. Everyone was so respectful and it just started a trend of people finally feeling a new generation of acceptance.
"I like girls!"
"I'm into everyone!"
"I'm straight but gay is more than okay!"
"I'm gay!"
"..And I like taking back things that belong to me.." A male voice growled.
"Micheal?!" A voice that sounded like Mandy's shrieked. My heart dropped 6 feet underground and I felt like I couldn't breathe. My ears picked up a few screams scattered around the crowd. They all parted backwards away from him which left a massive empty line headed towards the stage stairs. In Micheal's hands, he held a long, piercing needle that could kill any doll immediately. He was covered in the fluff of another doll.. Their screams must've been muffled over all of the screaming from the crowd.. Micheal stumbled and limped his way through the empty space while he cracked a smile that will forever haunt my soul.
"Oh dear, dear Nolan. You just never learn. What I want is mine to get and I won't share my toys with anyone again.." He paused and cackled. His eyes looked at the possible victims around him as he scraped his weapon on the pebble floor which left a trail as he walked. Everyone was stuck in place as if he had glued us to the floor.. "You have a choice, Nolan.. you can be your sweet, vulnerable self and come with me.. Or.."
"..Or?" I hesitated. I felt Lou give me a sort of panic punch in the arm which mentally told me to shut up.
"Or.." Micheal smirked. He gripped onto a poor girls wrist and dragged her forwards. He placed her neck stuck between him and the side of the needle. "Or you can let every doll you've ever had a connection with, big and small, DIE right before your very eyes!"
"No! Let her go!" I cried. I felt so helpless in this situation. The option was so obvious to me, but it was obviously the hardest decision to make..
"Make me, Nolan. Choose the right decision and DON'T make me wait. The longer you wait, the harder I'll press on this innocent girls neck. Soon, she'll just be a pile of wasted fabric and fluff.." He let out a vile growl and forcefully shoved the weapon down harder. The girl gasping for air and quickly choking made the decision unfortunately easy for me.
"Fine! Let her go and I'll go with you, you psychopath!" I wailed. It was in my nature to help others before myself. Making this stupid decision was only fuelling the fire that burned inside him. Micheal dropped the girl effortlessly and she crawled terrifyingly quickly to her friends who held her close as she cried.
I felt Lou grab my shoulders and shake me. "Nolan.. Nolan! What in the world do you think you're doing?!"
"I'm saving you, Louis!.. I promise you I'll find a way out of this mess.." I put my pinkie finger out and a tear rolled down my cheek.
"No, no.. Nol, you're being ridiculous.. Stop.." Lou started hyperventilating. He knew deep down that I was serious, but he desperately wanted to find any excuse to get the reality out of his head.
"Tick Tock, Louis. We're running out of time here." Micheal imitated a watch on his wrist as he tilted his head and smirked.
"I promise we'll see each other again. I promise.. please.." My voice was cracking and I brought it down to a whisper. I was trying so hard to keep back the tears. Lou didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a tight hug and hid his face in my shoulder. I could feel he was failing the battle with the tears in his eyes too. I pulled him back and placed my hand on his cheek to wipe away a tear racing down his face. He looked as distressed as the day we had our first interaction.. Oh, nostalgia is a bitch.. I hauled him into a quick kiss which I prayed would last forever and rushed towards the walking demon before Lou could hold me back.
"Finally.. I thought you were going to stay with the narcissist forever." He snarled and grabbed my chin. I frowned at him which he clearly didn't like. "Do not frown at me, doll.. Next time you do that, I'll have to turn it upside down.."
"You won't fucking lay a hand on him you dirty freak!!" Lou raised his voice and stumbled forwards as he tried to run towards us but he was held back by the people on stage. He struggled to set himself free but Micheal had already started to shove me away to my expected doom..